;Who; Chapter 76

;Cabin;
Pov; Davion

I smiled down at Aylean, she let out a soft sigh of contentment in her sleep, and I brushed her hair out of her face. She snuggled up to me in her sleep and I smiled.

Aylean was an Alpha no matter what anyone told her, and it hurt to hear that she was even questioning our parent's foolish decision to label her an Omega just because 'The pack wouldn't accept her, I call bull.'

Osiris and I were both pissed about everyone including her stupid mate, he was more dull than a rock and blind to the truth that was Right in front of him! It was irritating!

Like I'm sorry but in what world does an Omega stand up to not one but Two Alphas!? He's an idiot.

Hey, our brother is no better.

True, and neither is Piper.

I guess you're right. So what are we going to do about Aztec?

"I am going to kill that stupid Alpha, if he hurts you one more time" I muttered quietly as I looked down at my sister's sleeping figure "I promised that I would protect you since the day you were born, and I always will," I gently brushed her cheek and winced at her over heating body.

Her heat was kicking in even in her sleep and I gritted my teeth.

How long do they usually last?

Osiris shook his head in my mind.

I don't know. How long did Piper's always last?

Like one week? Let's hope hers lasts like four days.

I put my hand on her forehead, her body felt like I was touching heated rocks and I quickly removed my hand.

I have to take her inside, why the fuck is she even outside in the first place? She can get sick like this!

I carefully stood up and placed her head gently on the ground, she mumbled in her sleep and let out a soft cry of pain. "Shh, it's okay" I whispered softly.

I crouched down and carefully slid my right arm under her neck and my left under her feet, then gently picked her up and held her close to my body; carrying her bridal style towards the scent of her pack.

Our pack.

Osiris corrected.

Not yet, the pack has to agree to let us in.

Why wouldn't they?

Well, Alistair wasn't too kind to most of them.

Osiris shook his head in my mind.

So? Those were his actions, not ours.

True.

I walked up to a cabin that had Aly's scent all over. It had wood logs for the exterior and a few plants here and there decorating the outdoors against the forest background.