;Brother; Chapter 4

;Ivory;
Aylean's Pov:

I rolled my eyes "Well what?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

Alistair scoffed "Why did you fight? You could have gotten hurt!" He growled, and I raised a brow at him.

"Why would you care if I've gotten hurt!? You've never cared for me!" I growled

Calm down Aly, I know you're upset.

No Satin, I've had enough.

"You pathetic ungrateful mutt!" Alistair snapped "I am your Alpha! Respect me."

I took a deep breath and clenched my fists "No. You are not. You were not meant to be an Alpha, you were born a fighter. Not an Alpha!" I snapped, staring into his brown eyes.

"An alpha gains respect not takes it! You stole something that wasn't supposed to be yours!" I growled, "We both know I was meant to lead this pack!"

Alistair glared at me, he raised his hand and slapped me across my face. I clenched my hands, my cheek stinging from the sudden impact "You will respect your Alpha you pathetic Omega!" He growled.

I felt tears stinging my eyes, but I blinked back the urge to cry "No. An alpha should never abuse their pack, or disrespect any members of their pack. An alpha should always watch out for their pack members" I stepped closer to him and he backed away, the hatred in his eyes clearly visible.

I honestly don't know when or why he started hating me, we used to be pretty close when we were kids. But once he found his mate and became Alpha he became a total jerk.

"An alpha should always watch out for the weak." I scoffed and walked past him "You don't deserve to be an Alpha," I muttered and continued walking.

While Alistair was taking his Alpha classes he never studied, I always read his books and trained on my own. It wasn't allowed but I did it anyway, I actually enjoyed training and learning how to become a better Alpha, unlike my eldest brother.

He became so engulfed with wanting to be an alpha he forgot the basics of being an alpha.

You alright Aly?

Yeah, I'm okay Satin, just a little angry is all.

I don't understand why everyone hates us.

Satin sighed in my head, and I nodded in agreement.

Because we're not a normal born Alpha, Satin we were born a runt. That's a disgrace to the whole community, you know this.

But that's such a stupid reason! We deserve to be Alpha, your brother doesn't know the first thing about being an alpha! He almost failed his alpha assessment!

I shrugged, still walking deeper into the forest.

I don't know Satin, and I don't know how much longer I can take this. Everyone hates us here, they all believe my brother is an amazing Alpha, but he and the entire pack treat their lower-ranking wolves like garbage!

I know, it's hard to watch! I hate to hear whenever Alpha's are disrespectful to anyone in their pack.

I sighed and walked up to a small cave, I crouched down and crawled into the cave. Something I found when I was little, the cave had a pool of water in the middle, and I had hung fairy lights all over the cave walls to add some light to the dim place, that I had powered with batteries I stole from the pack house.

I also had a lot of training tools that I kinda stole while my eldest brother was 'training' to be an Alpha. I was so interested in how to fight, all the different fighting techniques, and how other people react! I learned it all while watching my brother train.

I walked up to the dummy in the cave and took off the dress I was wearing, I had put a bit of my own clothes here. I grabbed some shorts and a sports bra and quickly changed into that.

Tightening my high ponytail I started punching the dummy; imagining my eldest brother's face at the target.

I punched the dummy quickly, I gritted my teeth repeating all of the words I've ever heard someone say to me in my head while the dummy felt my anger.

I stopped abruptly when I heard rustling at the cave's entrance, I swiftly walked over to the entrance and waited patiently.

A shadow showed up and I grabbed the person by their neck pinning them to a wall with my fist in the air ready to punch the intruder, my eyes widened when I saw my brother Davion.

"You scared the fuck out of me you asshole!" I growled and let him go.

Davion inhaled air as he rubbed his neck where I held him "Jeez you've gotten stronger, and I thought I would find you here." He smiled at me.

Davion looked pretty similar to me, but he was taller. He had the same almond skin color as me and the same soft brown hair, but he had ice-blue eyes like my mom and I had soft brown eyes like my dad.

"What are you doing here? I could've killed you!" I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.

"Well, I know Omega's eat last, and knowing you. You probably walked off, and I also wanted to find you after you mind-linked me about the loner in our territory." Davion chuckled nervously, he held out a basket of food for me.

I scoffed "I'm not some charity case, I can easily hunt on my own."

Davion sighed "I know you can Aylean, but it's forbidden to hunt without your pack. You know this, now are you going to take the food or not?"

I shook my head "No, I'm not hungry" Just then my stomach growled loudly, I bit my lip and Davion started laughing.

I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm playfully "Fine, I'll take your charity case." I smiled and took the basket, I walked over to a small blanket on the cave floor and patted a seat beside me.

Davion walked over and sat next to me, "So how was the fight, who won?" He asked.

I chuckled and took out a sandwich from the basket "I did." I replied with a smirk.

"So how did it go?" Davion asked with a tilt of his head.

I shrugged "It was an okay fight, pretty lame. That dude had no strategy whatsoever. It was actually sad how quickly I beat him." We both laughed. "Oh then Ali shows up," I rolled my eyes remembering what happened in the last few hours.

Davion blinked and stared at me. "What? Alpha showed up? Like actually showed up after I mind-linked him?" Davion asked raising his brows in shock "Are you okay? You know how he feels whenever you do things for the pack's sake."

I nodded "Yeah I'm fine, he was just being a jerk like always." I sighed and lay down on the blanket "Davion?"

Davion looked at me and tilted his head "Yeah Aylean what's up?" He asked, I smiled and looked up at the cave ceiling. Davion grabbed a drink from the basket and opened it, he then started to drink the soda he had taken.

"I want to leave."

———————————————————————————
How's the story coming along? I actually want to know if it's a good read or not! Comment what you think so far!

If you like it could you please vote? If not that's okay I get it! :) have an amazing day!