;Stop; Chapter 70

;Cabin;
Pov: Flint

I saw red, I took control of Aztec's human form and the man tried gaining control but I refused. I watched as our beautiful mate shifted and quickly changed into her clothes.

Her wavy brown hair cascaded down her back. I gulped and she shivered. I needed her to be mine, I couldn't wait any longer.

"That's it!" I snarled.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me, Aylean gasped when she made contact with my chest. Sparks erupted throughout my body, the touch was addicting.

I pulled Aylean closer to me, her scent was driving me crazy. The scent of lilacs and birch trees was intoxicating.

I stared at Aylean's neck as I pulled her even closer to my body, her soft breathing was driving me insane! The sparks made me howl internally with joy.

Flint don't touch her!

Aztec tried gaining control, but I refused. I finally had our mate in our grasp, and I wasn't about to let her out of my sight.

She was mine, and only mine. Not Jax's, nor Alistair's, or any of the male wolves that surround her.

She's ours, Flint! Don't mark her!

Aztec practically begged, and I growled at the thought. I wanted to mark our mate and end the pain she was clearly in from the heat.

Ending the constant ache of not having her near us all the time, I refused to listen to Aztec as I lowered my teeth to Aylean's neck.

"Let me go Aztec," Aylean demanded, and I whined softly. Her voice was so beautiful, and I couldn't think of anything but to mark her.

She's going to hate us!

Shut up!

I snapped at the human in my mind, his nagging was interrupting me. I heard growls and I looked up from Aylean's neck only to find all the males growling at me.

Do they dare growl at me?

Flint. Let Aylean go!

No! She's mine! The moon goddess chose her for us!

Exactly. She chose Aylean for us, so let her go!

No!

"Let her go, Hunter!" Aylean's brother growled; Davion. His ice-blue eyes were filled with worry and anger.

"No! She's mine!" I snarled.

"She's not your mate!" The stupid Alpha Alistair spoke up "Let my little sister go!"

"Never!" I yelled, Aylean flinched and I looked at the side of her face.

"I will never be yours," Aylean whispered.

I felt my heart shatter, what did she mean? Did she mean she was going to reject me!?

I whined at the thought and growled.