;Where; Chapter 57

;Jet Moon;
Pov: Aztec

I glared at my Beta in front of me, I called him into my office after I had to stop chasing my mate, and came back to our pack. "Where is she!?" I roared, using my Alpha tone on my best friend.

Jax winced and bared his neck to me in submission, "I don't know Aztec." He replied, as he looked at me.

I gritted my teeth and slammed my hands hard on the table in front of me as I stood up quickly from my chair, making my Beta flinch. "Do NOT Lie To Me Jax!" I yelled out loud enough for the whole pack house to hear.

Jax flinched once again, he shook his head "I really don't know Aztec, my mate-" he started, but I interrupted him.

"SHE IS NOT YOUR MATE!!" I growled loudly, releasing pheromones that consumed my office, "Don't EVER call her that, we both know who your mate is." I snarled.

Jax gulped, he looked at me and whimpered "Please stop your pheromones Alpha" he said.

I gritted my teeth and stopped my pheromones "If I EVER hear you call her your mate, I don't know what I will do to you" I growled.

Jax shot me a glare and I got caught off guard. "Who's fault is that Aztec? You and Elizabeth are the ones who aren't fucking changing anything about your stupid arrangement" Jax snapped.

I blinked in shock, but let my best friend continue to talk. "You guys promised me that as soon as you met your mate this stupid facade will come to and END! But it never fucking did, you keep waltzing around the pack with MY mate and act like she's yours!" Jax growled out.

I opened my mouth to say something, but Jax cut me off. "I'm not done yet. You are here marking your scent all over MY mate in front of me on a fucking daily and yet the moment I go do it just to make you feel what I've felt for years, you go fucking crazy." He pointed a finger at me.

"Well Aztec. Your my best friend, and I wouldn't change that, but now it's time you feel what I've felt for years." He spat, then bared his neck to me and walked out of my office.

I stood there dumbfounded, watching the door close behind my best friend. If he were anyone else I would have made them do way more than just submitting to me, but he was my best friend, he was the ONLY one exception.

I never knew Jax felt like that, how long has he felt like that?

I groaned and sat down back into my seat, pulling at my black hair. I looked down at my desk and took in a deep breath.

As soon as I saw Aylean, I lost her in seconds. She ran away from me after leaving an intoxicating scent all over the hospital.

I had asked the workers at the hospital who they brought in, and they explained the situation. I ended paying for her pack members hospital bill, but I told them to keep me updated on the she-wolf in labor.

I sighed and looked at the door as I blankly stared at the door my beta had walked through just seconds ago in a fit of rage.

What do I have to do in order to make her submit to me?

Are you sure you want to?

What the heck are you saying Flint?