:Rouge; Chapter 15

;Unclaimed;
Aylean's Pov:

I have been walking for hours, and my feet were sore. I clenched the strap of my backpack tightly, I hadn't seen one rouge and I was getting restless.

Aly, I want to run. Why don't you just shift? It will be quicker!

Satin complained, I sighed and slowed to a halt. I slipped my backpack off my shoulders and set it onto the dirt beneath me.

Fine you big baby.

I stripped my clothes and closed my eyes, the sounds of my bones popping echoed through the eerily silent forest. Once I was on all fours I grabbed my backpack between my teeth and sniffed the air.

I froze. There was a lingering scent of blood in the area, I growled and started jogging towards the scent. Yeah yeah I know most people die this way, but curiosity got the best of me in this situation.

I slowed to a halt when the scent was just literally like four paw steps away. It was a carcass of an elk, I twitched my ear and cautiously walked up to it.

I flinched when the birds scattered, the place was eerily quiet, and yet my stomach was gurgling for food. I tasted the air and walked around the carcass.

It had barely even been touched and yet the bite wounds on its neck indicated a werewolf had killed it. I huffed and started eating, my ears were perked up listening to my surroundings.

'Well, well, well, look who it is, a little Omega trying to steal our food' Someone growled. I licked my teeth clean and looked towards the other three wolves who began to circle me.

They were huge, but I wasn't remotely impressed. I scoffed 'Awe, you really expect no one to come and claim this when you left it unoccupied?' I cooed, tilting my head to the side innocently.

The wolf in front growled 'You stupid mutt. That's our food!' The wolf snarled, and I could tell it was a female. She was a light grey wolf with amber eyes.

There stood two other wolves on her sides, the one on the right I recognised. The loner I had fought, he hand bandages around his neck and I smirked. I must have injured him pretty badly if he still wore those bandages.

'You!' He snarled once he recognised me, I smirked and stood up.

'Me?' I asked, the three wolves had surrounded me. I twitched my ear 'Awe now this isn't a fair fight is it? Three against one?'

The female snarled and pounced at me, I dodged her attack with ease. She had expected me to cower and freeze in fear, so when she fell to a thud beside me I smirked.

'You pathetic Omega!' She snarled and tried to go for me again, her large paw swinging at my ears. I growled catching her off guard and causing her to stumble backwards.

The brown wolf glared at me and tried to attack me again, this time though he left nothing to the open. Seeing as he learned from the last attack. 'You told me to stay out of your pack, and so I did!' He snarled and pinned me to the ground. 'So what are you doing here, you pathetic Omega!?'

I fake whimpered. Yes I can do that, something I learned with Davion in play fights. The brown wolf smirked thinking he won, but I turned my head around and snapped my jaws onto his neck again.