;Faint; Chapter 39

;Unclaimed;
Pov: Aylean

After the four wolves submitted to me. I stood there shocked for a moment, 'Just because I protected you?'

The dark grey she-wolf looked up at me, but she bared her neck to me still showing that she was submitting 'No one has ever done that for Rouge's not even the one that commanded us to attack Ivory Pack' she basically whispered.

I furrowed my brows together.

There was a rouge that commanded them to attack Ivory pack? Was this wolf trying to become a pack leader by eliminating the competition?

I shook my head 'Get up.'

The four quickly listed and stood up on all fours, all their gazes on me.

What do you think should we trust them?

I asked Satin.

Oh now you want to hear my opinion?

I rolled my eyes at my wolf's childless. I loved Satin and she knew that, I valued her friendship like none other.

Please Satin?

I practically begged the she-wolf in my mind.

Fine. You want my answer? Yes. I think we should trust them, but not completely.

What do you mean?

They will need to show their loyalty, so don't just blindly trust them.

Got it.

I looked at the four wolves and scanned over them, the adrenaline from the fight was wearing off, and I was starting to get dizzy.

This wasn't good.

'What are your names?' I asked calmly, as I set the envelope my brother gave me in front of me.

The red she-wolf spoke first 'Marissa, My wolfs name is Iris.' She said rather calmly.

The light grey male spoke up next, I tried ignoring the throbbing in my head as I listened to what she said. 'My name is Zane, my wolfs name is Colt. I'm Marissa's mate.'

'Keith, and my wolfs name is Slate, I'm Marissa's and Colt's son!'  The white make with cool orange eyes wagged his tail happily.

The dark grey she-wolf stared at him with awe.

They are definitely mates.

There's no way.

'I'm Zahara and my wolfs name is Anika, Keith is my mate' Lastly the dark grey she-wolf introduced herself.

Called it!

Satin rolled her eyes in my heads
Whatever, you win.

I put my paw over the envelope and looked at the others, mentally taking note of the names they told me as I pulled the envelope closer to my body.