;Calm; Chapter 51

;Cabin;
Pov: Aylean

"How'd it go??" Emilia squealed, I got back yesterday, and I haven't gotten the chance to tell the girls anything about the date. So they've been pestering me about it constantly.

"Did you guys kiss??" Marissa chimed in cheerfully, and I cringed, the thought of kissing the Beta didn't sit well, with Satin and I.

I mean technically we did? I kissed him on the cheek, does that count?

I shrugged "I mean I kissed him on the cheek" I said simply. All three girls squealed obnoxiously loud and I winced, "Jeez not so loud" I groaned.

I stood up and walked out of my room, the girls following behind me, "Did you like it Luna Aylean?" Zahara asked gleefully.

Yeah. I liked seeing my mate defeated because he had no idea what to do.

The boys were on the couch, all talking. They stopped when they heard us walking into the living room "Luna!" They all chimed in.

I smiled at them and walked over to the second couch in the living room and sat down. The girls sat beside me.

"You don't want to sit next to your mates?" I asked. All three girls looked at their mates and scrunched their noses in unison, I bit my lip holding back a laugh.

"Nope. We're too busy talking to you" Marissa giggled.

"Rude." Zane grumbled, he folded his arms over his chest like an angry baby, and I chuckled.

"Luna Aylean how'd the date go?" Asher asked. I looked over the at the man with

I bit my lip "It went well, however..."

The girls looked at me, their eyes wide "Did something happen?" Emilia asked. The pregnant lady rubbed her stomach self consciously and I smiled lightly.

What were we going to do when it she went into labor?

I sighed at the thought, but I shook my head and looked back at my pack members, making eye contact with each of them. "Aztec showed up" I shrugged.

Everyone gasped, all except one. Asher.

"Why are you calling Alpha Hunter by his first name? Isn't that extremely disrespectful, and you aren't referring to his title." Keith asked.

I shrugged "An Alpha earns their title. He hasn't proven to me that he's a good Alpha yet, so in my view he doesn't deserve the title yet" I simply replied.

"Yeah right, cause that's the reason" Asher mumbled under his breath. I shot him a glare and he shut up quickly.

"Anyways, that doesn't matter. The date went well" I smiled softly.

Everything went according to plan.

Emilia stood up, "I'm going to get something to eat, is anyone hungry?" She asked softly. Everyone shook their heads in unison.

Emilia nodded and walked into the kitchen. Her soft humming was heard for a few moments.

Everyone looked back at me, "What was Al- Aztec's reaction to you and his Beta?" Asher asked, his amber eyes met mine.