;Help; Chapter 8

;Ivory;
Aylean's Pov:

Alistair forced me to sort out his papers because 'he wanted to spend time with his precious mate' I scoffed at the thought and continued to sort out his papers.

Technically since I was an 'Omega' I wasn't allowed to, but he practically begged me.

As I was sorting through the paperwork, I accidentally dropped a folder. I groaned and picked it up "Great," I muttered.

I flipped through the papers to organize them, I was about to close the folder but the title of one of the pages caught my attention.

I took it out and started to read the page and my eyes widened.

'Hello, Alpha of Ivory Pack,
  I have received your request for help. What would you like my warriors to train yours? I have to know so that I could begin the warm-ups for your pack, I'm sorry that your pack keeps getting attacked. Thank you for bringing it to my attention I will get back to you as soon as I can.

    Sincerely, Alpha from Jet Moon Pack'

I gulped

Jet Moon?

That was THE highest ranking pack, and our pack wasn't getting attacked!? I mean as much. What was my brother planning? Our pack was barely attacked, and most of the attacks I've handled because I go on daily runs.

I shook my head and put the letter back into its folder.

How many more are there??

Satin asked, I shrugged and looked at the small pile of folders I had left to sort. Satin nodded in my head, and I sighed.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Alistair walked into my room, "What are you doing!? I thought I assigned you to paperwork."

I rolled my eyes "I finished." I replied simply, I put my brown hair into a high ponytail and turned to my eldest brother to see his shocked expression.

"Y-you finished sorting all of the folders?" He asked in disbelief, and I just shrugged in reply.

"Yeah," I replied and walked out of the room, Alistair followed me.

"What do you mean you've finished!? I couldn't finish sorting those for a week and you said you've finished them in five hours!?" Alistair exclaimed.

"If you don't believe me you can check, I'm going for a run," I murmured and walked out of the house, I tightened my ponytail and started to jog down the village trail.

People walked passed me and most gave me disgusted looks or annoyed looks.

Please I was the most athletic one in this pack, it was quite sad since technically I was an 'Omega' as everyone called me.

Aly? Can we go training? I was so bored just sitting there for five hours!

Satin complained, I rolled my eyes and sped up.