;Another; Chapter 25

;Jet Moon;
Pov: Aylean

I walked over to a wall and leaned against it, despite the raging pheromones currently soaring through the dungeons.

"What did you do?" The man who kidnapped me asked, his tone of voice a higher pitch indicating he was scared.

I simply shrugged in reply. "Put the Alpha in his place" I replied.

"You did no such thing Omega" Alpha Aztec muttered coldly as he walked out of the cell "You only made me more mad than I already was."

His hazel eyes were burning with rage, and I smirked.

"That's what you think." I shrugged "Oh. Don't call me an Omega" I scowl bitterly.

"That's what you are isn't it?" The Alpha growled "A stupid Omega, how did the moon goddess pair me with an Omega?" He groaned pulling a hand down his face in frustration.

I rolled my eyes. Satin whimpered in my head, and I felt a light stab in my heart.

Stupid Alpha.

"Well if you hate the thought of an Omega as a mate sooo much, then reject me" I spat, Aztec's eyes went wide as he looked at me.

"Never." He answered then left. I didn't even bother to look where he was goin despite how much I wanted to.

Aly are you crazy!?

No. Satin, I love you and I know the moon goddess chose him but if he can't accept us as a mate then there's no point.

His wolf''s pheromones seemed really angry.

You felt that too?

Mhm.

The sigh of a man broke my conversation with Satin and I looked at my kidnapper. "Sorry for kidnapping you, I had to follow my Alpha's orders"

I scoffed "You think an apology is going to fix this? I have to get home back to my pack"

The man raised a brow "Aren't you a rouge?" He questioned.

"Not that it's any of your business, but technically yes I am. I have three others that I consider my pack" I answered coldly.

The man looked deep in thought.

Most likely mind-linking his precious Alpha.

I rolled my eyes "Listen, either you let me go. Or I find my own way out." I said.

"Was that a threat?" The man growled, and I chuckled.

"No. That was a promise," I replied.

I remember going through this type of training with Davion, he always made sure I knew how to get out of a situation like this.

I've never done it for real, and I definitely wasn't sure that I was ready, but there was always a first time for everything... right?

The man laughed "This is a highly protected pack, how do you expect to escape?"

I shrugged "Why would I tell you my plan?" I raised a brow at him causing the man to scowl at me.