;Alpha; Chapter 65

;Cabin;
Pov: Aylean

Alistair looked at me like I was an insane human being, he opened his mouth to say something, but I shot him an annoyed look, he shut his mouth and looked away.

I looked back at my mate, who shot me a glare with his hazel eyes boring into my brown ones. "You're in my territory Aylean. You do not talk to me that way" Aztec muttered, he started approaching me slowly.

Davion, Alistair, Zane, and Keith all growled. I calmly raised my hand and all four stopped as their gazes went onto me.

I glanced at Jax as he watched from a distance, his feet were planted in the same spot. Too afraid to confront his Alpha in this situation, which was understandable, Aztec looked like he would kill at the moment.

Aztec released more pheromones, "Move." He ordered using his Alpha tone. My brothers both glanced at me and then looked back at the Alpha with raging pheromones.

Davion looked at me with pleading eyes, and I simply shook my head. "Aztec I told you that's enough." I calmly said.

Aztec growled again, and I simply nodded to my brothers who both reluctantly stepped aside. Aztec approached me and I gulped.

I felt my legs grow weak, and I scolded my body for the way it currently reacted to Aztec at this time. I breathed in and regretted it instantly because I only felt my body beginning to heat up.

I looked up at Aztec and raised a brow at my mate, "What do you want Aztec?" I rolled my eyes.

Satin yipped happily in my head, making my head throb as the she-wolf in my mind howled happily.

Satin. Please, shut up! My head is killing me! I can't concentrate!

Hey, I'm just happy he's near us!

Mhm, sure.

Are you going to let him mark us?

No. Do you want to get marked by him, when he technically has another mate according to his entire pack?

Satin whimpered in my mind at the thought, then she growled.

No. No, I don't.

That's what I thought.

"You done talking with your wolf?" Aztec questioned with a raised brow.

I rolled my eyes and gulped. His proximity wasn't helping me calm down "Yes, I am Alpha" I smirked when I saw his agitated expression when I mocked his title once again.

Aztec leaned closer, and I breathed in his scent.

Shit, this isn't good.

"Don't mock my title," Aztec whispered in my ear. I gritted my teeth, he was pissing me off with his stupid attractive voice.

I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled him down, "Listen here. I may be your mate, but I am NOT some damsel in distress." I whispered, his shocked gaze was priceless and I couldn't help but smirk.