;Argument; Chapter 30

;Abandoned territory;
Pov: Aylean

Davion looked at me with saddened eyes as he attempted to treat my; most likely broken leg.

"So do you want to tell me what happened?" Davion asked, while he moved his gaze to mine.

I hesitated before answering "I found my mate" I said slowly.

His eyes widened "You What!?" He shouted and I winced. "How come you never told me?" Davion basically jumped up from his sitting position beside my leg.

I shrugged in reply looking down at my leg. "Because he technically has another mate," I replied.

Davion furrowed his brows together "I didn't know you were poly" he questioned.

"I'm not. She's not my mate, she's someone else's" I replied with a shrug, Satin whimpered in my head.

She was angry but still hurt at our mates actions.

"What!?" Davion shouted and I winced. My brother clenched his fists tightly, his eyes flashed a darker blue for a moment.

"Relax Davi," I said. Davion closed his eyes and took a moment to breath; his fists unclenched and he opened his ice blue eyes.

"Okay I'm calm," Davion sighed, I raised a brow at him in disbelief  "But that still doesn't explain your injured leg."

I chewed the inside of my cheek. "Okay, so.... I didn't want to submit to him..." I mumbled.

Davion raised a brow at me "Okay and? What does that have to do with anything?"

"Let me finish" I scolded. "Well, he didn't like that and decided to kidnap me an-" Davion interrupted me.

"HE WHAT!?" He looked like he was about to murder someone. "How was he even able to do that?" Davion questioned, his eyes glanced at my injured leg then looked back to my gaze.

I folded my arms over my chest and raised a brow at him "So much for being calm, and also he had help." I replied.

"How? Even if he had help!?!?" Davion shouted.

"Davion Olsen Beowulf. I swear" I gritted my teeth, Davion shut his mouth and gulped audibly "If you let me finish. My mate is an Alpha and he ordered his Beta to kidnap me."

"I-" Davion began, but I shot him a glare, and he shut his mouth once again.

"My mate made his Beta watch me and when his Beta let me use the bathroom. I jumped out of a five story building, and most likely broke my leg" I finished up.

Davion's mouth went agape and I laughed nervously. "Hey on the bright side I escaped Jet Moon pack.." I added, which probably didn't help the tension.

Davion's eyes went wide "Your Mate is Alpha Hunter!? You escaped from the most vicious pack. Are you Crazy!?" Davion yelled, flailing his arms around.

I shrugged in reply, "Hey I was not about to submit to him just because I wanted to leave," I huffed.

Davion rubbed his eyes in frustration "Aly I swear. You refused to submit to the number One Alpha in the ranks of the Packs. How crazy are you!?" He scolded.