;Sobs; Chapter 59

;Ivory;
Pov: Davion

I sprinted through the woods as Ivory Pack followed my lead. We were hunting, and currently my brother was cooped up in his office try to find our little sister.

I knew exactly where she was, but I wasn't about to let him know that.

As Beta of Ivory Pack I had to lead the hunt since our Alpha was currently occupied. I listened to the sound of paws pattering behind me and I let out a low bark as the pack slowed to a halt.

It's been months and Alistair is only now starting to see a trail towards our little sister. When I found her in two days. To be fair I had asked Asher where they were and he told me.

My little sister was playing a dangerous game staying in Aztec's territory, especially since they were mates.

I had to go check up on her, but with Alistair basically making me in charge as he searched for our little sister in a blind fit of terror; it was very difficult to regulate anything.

'BETA DAVION!' A mind-link screamed in my head. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to see the pack all panting and trying to catch their breath.

How fast was I running?

'Who linked me?' I asked calmly.

'I did,' Jayden mind-linked as he looked at the pack. He was a Gamma in the pack. I nodded to him and he bared his neck in submission.

'Excuse me for yelling, it's just many others have tried linking you for the past ten minutes and you don't seem to hear any of us' Jayden explained.

I looked at the pack, their eyes all fixated on me. I wasn't meant to be leading them, and neither is it Alistair's job.

'What's wrong?' I questioned.

'We've been running for hours there's still no food in sight... we were wondering if there even is any food?' Ginger stepped up, Jayden's mate, and also Kayden's. The Vipen's, all Poly.

I shook my head, to be honest I didn't know the answer to her question. After the constant rouge attacks in Ivory Pack the food began to dwindle in the territory.

The elk that used to roam was now down to very few and the human village nearby refused to give our pack any more rations due to the constant need of them nowadays.

I looked at the pack once more, many wolves were so skinny that you could almost see the bones. The rouge attacks we're getting out of hand, and they needed to be stopped.

Alistair had to make and agreement with the council, where all leaders of packs gather in order to solve problems, or to make new packs, but my older brother was too stubborn.

I licked my jaws and stood up on all four paws, I needed to see my baby sister at once. She needed to know what was going on and at least try to help me convince our stupid brother to create a meeting.

I shook my head 'I'm not sure, we've ran the entire territory. We must go back' I mind-linked everyone.

Earning growls and huffs of frustration from the pack, they all exchanged glances between each other and slowly we all made our way back to the center of our pack.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I slammed the door open to Alistair's office and he flinched awake.

The idiot was sleeping.

"Get up." I practically snarled.

Aztec glared at me, he released dominating pheromones "Don't tell me what to do Davion." He practically spat.

I stopped respecting my brother completely when he basically neglected the entire pack and yet he still tried to make me submit to him.

No more.

"I will stop telling you what to do when you stop acting like a damn child" I muttered "You can't hide behind the desk for long! Mom and Dad put you in charge of this pack and went to go live their lives in a different pack." I spat.

"Why do you think that Alistair? Our Baby sister won't fix your problems, the mess you created! Our pack is starving and many of the kids are getting sick but your over here fucking Moping like a lost puppy!" I practically yelled.

I was lvid, Alistair had stopped his pheromones and just stared at me with his mouth agape. I haven't yelled at him in a month and he seems to forgotten that I care about the pack too. We both grew up here and this was our home I didn't want our pack dying.

Alistair looked away "I can't do this" he mumbled, and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I can't fucking lead! I'm not meant to be an Alpha! I can't lead this pack! Aylean was always a better leader and I just need help!" Alistair looked at me with tears in his eyes.

I blinked. This was the first time I ever saw him cry, he looked so tired and worn out. I hadn't realized how bad everything was until I saw my older brother crying in front of me.

Alistair held his head "I-I feel like I'm in a constant pain, I can't deal with a pack... I need to see our little sister. I just want to see our baby sister, I know the pack is suffering." Alistair broke down, tears dropping on the floor and my heart began to throb.

He's finally admitting it...

He wasn't fit to lead and he knew that now. It had only been three months since Aylean left and the pack was in shambles.

I shook my head "Wait what did you just call Aly?" I questioned.

Did I miss-hear him... or did he just call Aly Baby Sister?

Alistair looked at me with his brown glossy eyes, the bags underneath his eyes were terrible and I bit my bottom lip.

"Baby sister?" He asked.

"Listen I know I'm a terrible Alpha, I can't even sort out the complaints of the Pack!" Alistair mumbled.

As I was looking at him now, more clearly. I noticed he had grown a beard, it was a little bit stubbly and his eye bags were crazy dark, his hair was disheveled and with eyes all glossy I couldn't help but feel empathy towards my older brother.

"This pack is going to fall apart if I don't get my shit together, but I just can't. I don't even know where to start!" Alistair sighed.

Should I tell him?

Yes.

I gulped and took in a deep breath. "I know where Aylean is."

—————————————————————————-
I Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

What do think of this chapter?

What will happen next?
Will the two brothers see their sister, or will Alpha Aztec, or Beta Jax find her first?