;Out; Chapter 22

;Village;
Aylean's Pov:

I walked out. Just like that.

Furious with my so called mate, I gritted my teeth together whilst walking out into the large crowd of people.

He tried to make us submit to him, just because we were an 'Omega'

I don't care how much Satin and I were waiting for our mate I was not about to bow my head to someone who doesn't deserve the respect. The respect that he should earn, and not force upon others.

Satin was whimpering in my head begging me to go back, but I refused. I've never bowed my head to anyone and I never will... well except my parents when I was a little.

Aly come on please?? He's our mate

Satin do you really want to submit to him?

I questioned, to which she stayed silent in my head.

I rest my case.

I continued to walk deeper in the crowd, I could smell wolves trying to follow my scent so I hid it. Blending with the crowd of humans, I pulled up my hood up and continued to walk.

I pulled out my phone from my backpacks side pocket. I knew who my mate was as soon as he entered the coffee shop.

Alpha Aztec Amaruq Hunter. Known as the most strict Alpha in the werewolf community; I know cliche right?

I sighed and walked over to one of the shops in the bazaar and looked at the clothes, going back to why I came into this village in the first place.

To get some clothes for myself, and not walk around in the same three shirts and two pairs of pants I packed.

My eye caught a Ruby red thigh purse on one of the mahicans the bag was on, the buckle went around the waist and another that secured it to the thigh.

I glanced at the price then looked at the person running the stand "Can I buy this?" I asked smiling to the old man.

The old man looked at me and smiled nodding vigorously "Of course! That'll be $12.45" he answered.

I pulled out my wallet and gave the man the money, he placed in a bag and handed it to me "Have a nice day miss" he said. I walked away after saying goodbye to the nice man and continued my search.

Aly can we please go back? I want to see our mate.

No. Your acting like a baby, it's literally only been two minutes!

But I want to see him.

No. That's final, not until we go back.

But that's going to take forever! Please can we go back and see our mate?

No. How many times do I have to say it?

Satin whimpered and continued to mope in my head, so I shut her out and continued to go through the bazaar.

As I looked at each of the different stands that were crowded and empty, my eyes scanned all the people.