;Reckless; Chapter 11

;Abandoned;
Aylean's Pov:

I lied down on my side, panting. Satin had made us run around the unclaimed forest and we were both exhausted.

I rested my head on my front paws as my mind wandered off.

One day!

Satin beamed, she wouldn't shut about our nineteenth birthday. The day where all werewolves find out who their true mate is.

I rolled my eyes & shut Satin out of my thoughts as she continued to beam over who could our mate be. I swear she was like a teenage girl beaming over an abounding amount of boys.

I closed my eyes as I listened to the birds sing around me, I pricked up my ears when I heard a twig snap.

I quickly stood up and growled lowering myself to the ground. Satin went quiet in my head as we both stayed on a alert, my ears twitched as the forest around me went quiet.

Slowly I approached the sound, without making a sound. My thoughts going hay wire on what it could be, and yet my steps were silent.

I sniffed the air and stiffened slightly when the scent of a wolf entered my nostrils, I sniffed again and relaxed when I recognized the scent. Davion.

I sighed in relief and went back to the water 'You know you can show yourself, I know it's you Davion' I said wagging my tail.

Davion's dark brown wolf emerged from the trees, his ice blue eyes looked into my brown one's.

Davion shook his fur, and I could tell he was uncomfortable around here. I giggled, although it came out more like a 'hmmpth.' I looked over at my older brother. 'We can go into the cave.'

Davion looked relived and wagged his tail 'Let's go quickly. This place is giving me the creeps, and this scent is way too strong.' He complained

I nodded my head and walked up to him 'Race yah,' I challenged and ran off quickly.

'Hey that's not fair!' Davion yelled chasing after me

I laughed being the first one to reach the cave, and Davion tailing me just inches away from me.

I smiled at him with my canines and crawled inside the cave, my older brother following behind. Once inside I stood up my full height and shook my fur, Davion crawled inside and did the same.

I walked over to my clothes and looked over at Davion who tilted his wolf's head and shook his head. I sighed, Davi and Osiris both knew what I was thinking about. Clothes.

He hadn't brought any. I sighed and walked over to my clothes, I sniffed.

Davion whined quietly 'Come on Aly I want to tell you something'

I rolled my brown eyes and picked out some oversized sweat pants, that I happened to buy. He was lucky.

I tossed the sweat pants over to him and grabbed my own clothes, the sounds of bones popping back into place echoed through out the silent cave as we both shifted.

I quickly slipped into a sports bra, then into some black panties and into some dark blue Jean shorts. I slipped on a navy blue cropped top and looked over at Davion who's already finished.

Davion rolled his eyes "These are so tight" he grunted uncomfortably and I laughed.

"You should have thought to bring clothes" I lectured him, then walked over to the picnic blanket in the cave. "So what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

Davion rolled his eyes and sat down "Hush, I didn't think of that. My only thought was finding you."

I rolled my eyes in reply and simply stared at my brother, all the girls in the pack practically drool over him. He stood at 5'9, and had a really muscular body that most would die for.

Davion ran his fingers through his messy brown hair. His toned body was out in the opened. No I am not attracted to my brother, just saying he has a good build. I simply shrugged "Soooo tell me" I grumbled in annoyance.

Davion chuckled "I think we should spend the rest of the day here" he replied, growing more serious.

I tilted my head, my brows knitted together in confusion "And why exactly should we go not go home tonight?" I asked.

Davion sighed and ran a hand threw his hair again in frustration "Because Alpha is mad at you again and I don't want you getting hurt,"

I scoffed and Satin growled in my head "He can't hurt us." Satin spat taking control.

"You don't know that!" Osiris muttered, taking control of Davion as his eyes turned a darker shade of blue. "We all know that you two are not allowed to touch Alpha because he is-"

I shook my head taking control "Because he is an Alpha, I know. We won't go back, but please tell me where do suggest to sleep?" I asked "These caves are freezing at night and the only place we could sleep is outside, which we all know you two wouldn't be able to handle because of the 'strong' pheromones" I muttered using my fingers as quotations.

Davion rolled his eyes, "We will be fine in here, plus you've got blankets"

"Yeah for myself" I replied.

"Awe would you not want to share with your big brother?" Davion asked, making puppy dog eyes at me.

I glared at him and sighed in defeat "Fine. But would you be so effortlessly kind and tell me, why is Dearest Ali mad at me this time?" I asked making voice sound like a duchess.

Davion chortled and started talking. "Because apparently you did a good job at sorting his files. Which by the way is basically illegal in the werewolf rule book!" He complained.

"Wait, so you're telling me that Ali is angry because I did something in five hours that he couldn't in a week?" I giggled "He's so childish."

Davion groaned "And you young lady need to stop living on the edge!" He complained.

"Man you sound like dad" I cringed and scrunched my nose at the thought.

"I am not like dad, I am way better than him." Davion scoffed, he folded his arms acting like a five year old.

"So why exactly should we stay? Like it's my nineteenth... oh." I stopped talking.

He had wanted to stay out of our pack territory because it was birthday tomorrow, and since I promised I wouldn't leave until my birthday.

Davion planned on keeping me out because tomorrow, Alistair won't be able to land a finger on me. Also he needed time to cool off.

I smiled at Davion and hugged him "Tsk, why do you always look out for me." I muttered.

Davion chuckled and pulled me closer to himself "Because who else would take care of your reckless behavior?"

———————————————————————————
Well this girl is stubborn. What do you think is Aylean stubborn or just plain rude? Comment what you think!