;Upset; Chapter 74

;Cabin;
Pov: Aylean

"What do you mean?" I looked up at Davion, he raised a brow at me and sat down beside me.

"Aly. I've known you your entire life. You really think I wouldn't notice my baby sister when she's upset?" Davion looked at me.

I bit my lip and looked at the ground "I don't know what you're talking about Davi. I'm perfectly fine."

"Riiiight, and I'm part unicorn," Davion emphasized.

I giggled at the ridiculous statement "Im sorry part what?" I covered my mouth and looked at him.

"What can't you see the resemblance? I look just like one" Davion found some kind of pointed rock and was holding it with his hand up to his forehead.

I couldn't contain my laughter, Davion looked so offended and I laughed harder. I felt tears of joy streaming down my face.

Davion smiled "There she is," he cooed, he put the rock beside him and put his hand on his stomach. "Now what's got you so upset?" he asked.

I wiped my tears and I felt a flood of emotions enter my mind, I sighed and closed my eyes "I really don't want to talk about it."

"Awe come on. You can't keep your emotions bottled up like you always have." Davion softly mused "You know I'm here to listen Aylean."

I smiled sadly and leaned my head against his shoulder, "Am I doing the right thing?" I questioned.

"What do you mean?" Davion asked.

"I mean..." I looked at my hands, then raised my head and looked at Davion "Did you hear what Aztec called me?"

"An Omega?" Davion asked, and I nodded in reply, "Okay, and what about it?"

"I don't know, it hurt... and I just, I don't know is my plan even worth it?" I mumbled to myself.

"Hey, are you trying to say you don't know if Aztec is the one?" Davion asked.

"Mhm..." I replied, "Am I bad a mate for that?"

"No. Aly, the man is faking a relationship with some random she-wolf" Davion grabbed both my hands and looked into my brown eyes with his ice-blue ones.

"She's the mate of his Beta" I explained bluntly.

"That is even worse, she has a mate!" Davion exclaimed.

"I have this plan, and I don't even know if it's working. Ugh, I feel like a terrible Alpha putting my needs in front of my packs, how do they even respect me?" I pulled my knees towards my chest and I felt my eyes water once more.

I bit my lip and stared off into the forest, as I felt tears wet my cheeks.

"Hey," Davion said softly, I looked at him and he wiped my tears. "Where did you get that you're a terrible Alpha from?"

"It just seems like I'm putting my needs in front of the pack, like for example, Emilia is in the hospital giving birth and instead of being there for her I'm over here moping in pain because I'm in heat." I felt my lip quiver.