;Date; Chapter 47

Aylean's dress 🔝 Jax's Suit

;Jet Moon;
POV: Jax

I sighed as I adjusted the bow on my suit as I stared at the mirror.

Why am I dressed this fancy again?

Why are you asking me?

I sighed and rubbed my temples, my wolf was useless. Griffin hated the fact that I was even going on this date, but a part of me was thrilled to finally go out with someone.

I grabbed my phone off the counter beside the mirror and walked out of the room. I closed the door to my room and put my phone into my back pocket.

"And where are you going all fancy?" A voice giggled. I felt my heart clench at my beautiful mates angelic voice, as it rang through my ears.

I turned around and her intoxicating scent of roses and marigold made Griffin go crazy in my head. She smiled up at me and I forced every bone in my brain body to not mark her right here and now.

With her heat so close her scent got stronger and I gulped, I inhaled her scent and glanced around "Just going out Luna" I said as I straightened myself.

I heard footsteps not too far from my room and my head moved towards the sound, it sucked living in the pack house most of the time.

My head snapped back to my mate when I heard a whimper of disapproval from her, it made my stomach feel like it was doing summersaults. She looked up at me with her soft blue eyes.

"Jax" Liz whispered as she tried to come up closer to me, I attempted backing up but was met with the door behind me. I knew if she touched me, I wouldn't be able to resist.

I took in a deep breath, and clenched my fists tightly as I inhaled her wonderful scent. I looked down at her and then slowly bent down so that my head was up to her ear.

"Be careful Luna," I whispered huskily into her ear. She shuttered and I couldn't help but smirk.

I kissed her cheek then stood up straight and began walking away from my mate, I heard her whimper in protest and it sent my heart into a spiral.

Liz ran passed me, I stopped when Aztec was talking to one of our pack mates; Rydian. Liz ran over to Aztec and clutched to his side and I forced my self not to growl.

Her cheeks were tinged pink as she hid her face in Aztec's arm. "I'll leave you be Alpha" Rydian smirked and I gritted my teeth together as the man left.

Aztec looked at me and raised a brow as he subconsciously wrapped a hand around Liz's back. I growled and Aztec shot me a glare.

"Where are you dressed up all fancy?" Aztec chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

I shrugged "On a date."

Liz's head whipped around and the looked at me wide-eyed "On a what!?" She whisper screamed.

Aztec raised a brow at me "But what about Liz?" He looked at my mate then back at me.

I shrugged.

Don't you dare say it.

I ignored Griffin "Well she's too busy being clingy to you" I sighed "And I need to get my mind off all of this." I gritted my teeth. All of these were lies.