;Pain; Chapter 56

;Jet Moon;
Pov: Aylean

I groaned in pain as heat consumed my body. Aztec's gaze narrowed at me, and I gulped, my body craved to be next to his, my mind, however, hated it.

Currently, my body and my mind were struggling to be on the same page.

I looked back at my pack and watched as all of them began to scatter in different directions, listening to me.

We'll mind-link Emilia later.

I rushed out of the hospital, the fresh air filling my senses, however, it didn't help me cool down at all. The pain was unbearable and I clenched my fists, I could get through this.

Satin whined in my head from the pain, and I gritted my teeth, we were both in so much pain and I couldn't understand why.

Aztec's intoxicating scent hit me. His low growl made me shiver as I felt his presence behind me, my body wanted to turn around right there and then, but I forced myself to look forward.

Satin whined in my mind, she wanted to be closer to our mate. I despised the way my body responded to this man that I barely even knew.

I was so excited to meet my mate, but he clearly hates the fact that I'm an Omega when I'm not, and I don't want to reveal what my true rank is, just yet.

I didn't have to look back at Aztec, I could feel his piercing gaze boring holes into my back and I shivered, not from the cold, because currently my body was clearly overheating.

"Good Luck finding me," I smirked, I heard a low growl escape his lips.

Was growling all he could do right now?

I somehow managed to ignore the burning pain in my body, I tried suppressing it as much as I could before I bolted into the village.

Aztec quickly followed behind me, his growl piercing my eardrums and my body wanted to stop, but somehow my legs continued to run.

Aztec was quick, but somehow I managed to slip into a large crowd of people scurrying around in the village doing their daily routines.

I gritted my teeth and tried suppressing my scent even more, almost masking it, but currently, I didn't have full control of my body and it was still emitting pheromones throughout the crowd.

Aztec's scent slowly faded as the scents of others entered my senses, or he just gave up chasing me. I sped up my pace and just continued running, anywhere.

My destination. Home, but first I had to lose the Alpha chasing after me like a madman.

I glanced back and regretted it instantly because my feet stopped in their tracks and watched as Aztec ran up to me. His eyes kept switching from a lighter shade of hazel to darker, as he bolted towards me.

I gulped. I tried moving my feet, but it was like they were implanted in the ground with cement covering them, completely immobilized.

Aztec slowed to a halt directly in front of me, I was mesmerized by his tall stature and his amazing-looking body.

He glanced at my neck and smirked. The Alpha leaned down to my ear and whispered "Your mine."