;Reunited; Chapter 29

;Abandoned territory;
Aylean's Pov:

I took control before Satin freaked out. The shadow moved quickly and the sound of popping bones echoed throughout the dark cave.

Keeping my injured paw up in the air, the shadow came closer growling at me. As it's claws scraped the ground causing me to wince from the loud pitch.

I snarled and instead of walking towards the sound I stayed put. A loud snarl came from the unknown beast and I just smirked.

I was not about to get killed like every girl in a horror movie.... Well maybe

'Who's there!?' The wolf asked threateningly, and the sound of my older brothers voice made me gleam with joy.

I wagged my tail as my stature calmed, and Satin also calmed down from her rage filled mind after hearing Davion's voice.

'Well!?' Davion growled again, I glared at the his shadow and before he could react I pounced on him pinning my older brother to the ground.

Somehow, without the injuring my paw.

He growled and started to try to throw me off him 'Well that's rude, don't even want to say hi to your little sister' I scoffed and got off him before he accidentally hurt me, or himself.

Davion jumped up 'Aylean!?' He asked.

'Yeah. Now can I ask why the heck your sitting here in the dark?' I questioned.

Davion chuckled nervously 'I couldn't find the light.' I rolled my eyes and started sniffing around the cave.

When I finally found the light switch I pressed on the button lightly with my paw then sat down, Davion smiled and ran up to me.

He licked my face, wagging his tail rapidly 'Why are you here? You haven't been here for a week. I was getting worried' Davion pouted.

'I swear you're like a child, how the heck are you older than me?' I questioned, wiping off the slobber from him off my cheek. 'Gross,' I muttered.

'Ouch, not happy to see me?' Davion frowned.

'No I'm very happy' I replied, 'But can we shift? I want to treat my leg'

Davion tilted his head to the side 'Why would you need to do that?'

'I'll tell you later' I replied calmly.

Davion nodded and walked deeper into the cave, I limped after him. I limped up to the pile my clothes and glared at Davion.

My clothes were scattered along the cave floor and it looked a tornado had blown up inside the cave.

'Why the heck are they all over the place?' I scowled at him. 'I haven't been here for a week, how the heck did you make it such a mess already?'

'In my defense....' Davion tried to find an excuse but stumbled on one and I rolled my eyes. The larger wolf folded his ears back and whimpered an apology.

'Fine.' I muttered, and Davion perked up his ears wagging his tail happily.

Davion turned around and so did I, our backs facing each other, the sounds of bones popping echoed through the silent cave.