;Emotions; Chapter 73

;Cabin;
Pov: Aylean

Aztec's eyes widened, "You're telling me to leave my own territory?" He scoffed and stepped closer to me, the proximity made my body begin to heat up and I felt my limbs slowly growing numb.

I felt my body heat up, and I had to look behind me for something to lean on, however to my dismay there was nothing. I forced my gaze back to my mate's hazel eyes.

"You really think I will let you stay in my territory when you're creating your Own pack?" Aztec stared down at me and I had to force myself not to fall to the ground.

Stupid mate bond.

Oh, shush.

You hate it too.

No. I don't hate the mate bond, I hate that our mate has a she-wolf he's running around with, prowling to his ENTIRE pack that he's taken by her!

Satin yelled in my mind and flinched at how loud the black she-wolf was. I hadn't realized how upset it made her, but good to know we were on the same page.

"Hmm, who said I was creating my own pack?" I tilted my head slightly to the side, and Aztec gulped.

Aztec cleared his throat, but he didn't break eye contact when he began to speak again, "They call you Luna," he pointed towards Keith and Zane "And there were seven of you at the hospital."

I hummed in amusement, "My Pack isn't registered by the council, so technically we're all labeled as rouges." I replied.

"Then they shouldn't be in my territory" Aztec growled, his eyes switching to a darker hazel rapidly.

"So you're telling me, that you didn't make a rule that rogues can roam in your territory?" I raised a brow at him.

"I- N-no" Aztec stammered.

I scoffed, "So in that case. Every rouge has to leave your territory right now?"

"What?? No! I meant rouges can only stay here if they submit to me, and you refuse to do that." Aztec pointed at me. "You can't be in my territory without submitting to me," he gritted out.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "And when did you Earn my respect?" I cocked an eyebrow at him and Aztec glared at me.

"I don't need to Earn your respect, as an Omega you have to submit to any Alpha!" Aztec spat.

I rolled my eyes and uncrossed my arms, how is this guy my mate?

Rude.

He's a jerk!

We barely know him, Aly.

He And His wolf have tried to mark us without permission.

It's just the-

Don't you dare blame it on the heat.

"Oh I'm sorry," I rolled my eyes.