;What; Chapter 72

;Cabin;
Pov: Aylean

Satin gritted her teeth, and I attempted to calm the she-wolf down. Which barely worked, because she was pissed, and so was I.

Alistair glared at me, and if looks could kill we would both be dead. "You stole my Beta," he growled out "I'm not leaving without him."

I looked back at Davion, he shook his head and I looked back over at Alistair "He doesn't want to go with him."

"Well, he's My Beta, not yours!" Alistair yelled and I winced at how loud it was "He has to come with me! You don't even have a fucking pack that's actually named!" He growled out.

I glared at him, and I heard my pack growl behind me. I raised a brow at him and smirked "Oh and I suppose you have a functional pack?"

Alistair gritted his teeth and glared at me.

Is that all this man can do?

I held back a snicker from Satin's insult and bit my lip to keep me from laughing. Alistair looked pissed and I was getting annoyed by his behavior, I just wanted him off my territory.

"Like I said, you don't even have a pack that's named, and you call yourself the 'Oh so Great One!' Pathetic" Alistair air-quoted and I glanced over at Aztec who looked confused by the statement, I'm sure everyone else had the same expressions except Davion, so I didn't bother looking at them.

"I never said that." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Just give my Beta back Omega, and I will leave!" Alistair growled.

I raised a brow at my older brother and unfolded my arms. I poked his chest and stared straight at his brown eyes.

"You speak of Your Beta as if he is just some random person in your pack." I began, "You speak of Davion as if he isn't your flesh and blood."

I stepped closer to Alistair and he backed up, his eyes held fear and anger, both mixing in his brown eyes. I continued to step closer to Alistair and he kept backing away from me.

"You speak of Your Beta as if he's a pet to be tamed and to be claimed" I spat, never breaking eye contact with my oldest brother, "You speak of Our brother as if he's an object that You control."

Alistair backed up to a tree and looked back when he hit it, he then looked back at me. His anger was gone and was now replaced with fear at the moment.

"You talk about Davion as if he isn't a human being, as if he doesn't have his own free will to choose where and Who he wants to be with" I continued.

Alistair gritted his teeth, but surprisingly stayed silent as I continued. "You expect Everything to be handed to you on a silver platter because parents groomed you to be a selfish brat," I almost didn't recognize my own voice, it had gotten lower and colder.

"Hey, Aly?" Davion's voice snapped me out and I looked over at my older brother. He was standing in front of Jax and Aztec, with his arms spread out, I furrowed my brows together.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"You mind toning down your heat pheromones? Because if you forgot there are two males here that haven't marked anyone." Davion was facing the two, but he was looking over his right shoulder to talk to me.