;Gone; Chapter 13

;Ivory;
Aylean's Pov:

I sighed staring back at my old room, I had grabbed everything I needed and shoved it all into the backpack that was currently resting against my back.

I smiled. I was finally leaving this awful place, I have dreamt about this day so many times.

Taking in a deep breath I walked out of my room, as I walked out into the hallway I was pulled into an enormous hug.

I smiled and turned around to face Davion "You better not kill yourself, or get into any fights" he lectured and I giggled.

"Davi, how else am I supposed to survive as a rouge?" I asked, tilting my head innocently to the side.

Davion clenched his teeth, he glared at me "Fine, just be careful okay. I don't want my baby sister injured, and make sure to contact me!" He growled.

"Davi, I'm going to go to my hideout. It's just I won't be there as often, and whenever I visit I will howl" I assured him.

To be honest I was excited, and so was Satin, the way she was jumping around my head like a puppy got my adrenaline kicking.

Davion nodded, "Shouldn't you at least say bye to the rest of the family?"

I raised a brow at him "Yeahhhh no. I'll say bye to parents, but I don't want to deal with Pipes and her bitchy attitude and also Ali and his yelling" I muttered.

Davion laughed, he kissed the top of my forehead and embraced me into a hug again, I hugged him back, but then pulled away.

"See you," I smiled softly and walked downstairs, Davion following behind me.

When I reached the main floor, I saw Mom on the couch crying and Dad trying to comfort her. I felt a pang of guilt in my chest, but I brushed it off; they led me to do this.

Alistair was leaning against a wall with his arm  wrapped around Julia's waist, she scoffed at me "Finally your leaving. This pack will finally be able to thrive with you gone" she cackled.

I clenched my fists, Davion growled beside me but I stopped him from making a dumb mistake "Don't." I whispered softly.

Mom ran up to me and hugged me "Don't leave baby please, we need you." She cooed, trying to stroke my hair.

I scoffed and pulled away from her embrace "You didn't seem to care about me for nineteen years mother, and not to mention the fact is the ONLY time you cared for my safety was when I was fighting off rouges for our pack." I snapped.

Mom's shocked face stared at me, and I sighed "I'm done." I gritted my teeth together then looked over at Dad who had approached mom from behind.

"Are you sure you want to leave you're going to get yourself killed," Dad pleaded. Honestly the only reason they didn't want me to leave was because I was keeping the rouges out of our pack.

"We all know I am perfectly capable of defending myself," I scoffed.

"You're just a stupid Omega" Jenna muttered, "You wouldn't be able to spend a day out there without dying" she snickered.