2

"Run!" Soobin yelled as they all took off running from the red- what even were these things? They looked like red ghosts, but with no faces. Just flying ball of energy.

They attacked anyone in they could get their hands on, and what the 6 of them saw, when the creature got you. It would take your voice, ripping any source of sound from your body.

Everywhere they seemed to go the creatures seemed to follow them. There was no escape. "What do we do?!" Taehyun screamed as they momentarily hid under a table.

"Hide longer!" Beomgyu said clinging onto Yeonjun and Taehyun as Felix and Kai clinged onto Soobin. None of them had any clue what too do.

It felt like hours of hiding, but the creatures got closer so they were forced to run again, but they got seperated.

"Jun!" Felix cried as he frantically looked around for the others. "Lix don't let go of my hand!" Yeonjun yelled as he held onto Felix's hand tightly as they ran.

"There's one behined us!" Felix yelled as Yeonjun pulled him into one of the empty stores, quickly pulling Felix behind him.

"It's going to be okay, Hyung will keep you safe." Yeonjun whispered as they backed away from the flying creature.

Felix felt his back hit something, it was a mirror. But suddenly he felt his body sink into something- he fell backwards and landed on something that was not the soft carpet of the store they were previously in.

Felix looked around frantically, where was he? He could see Yeonjun looking back at him- the older still in the store.

Before Felix could even say a word, the creature swarmed around Yeonjun as a painful red tint surrounded his neck.

Yeonjun fell to his knees as he clawed at his neck, even though Felix couldn't hear the scream: Felix knew it was agonizing.

"Hyung!" Felix sobbed as he pounded on the mirror, praying it would let him back through so he could help his friend.

With heavy eyes, Yeonjun looked through the mirror at Felix. "Run." He mouthed as his eyes rolled back into his eyes and Yeonjun fell unconscious.

With no real choice Felix dragged himself off the cement floor and started running- to where? He didn't know.