24

Felix was out cold for 12 hours, and thankfully the rest of the members were understanding of the circumstances and left Felix to rest.

Bangchan and Leeknow dove into the research of a cure that Han and Felix were taking while the others (led by Hyunjin today) were out on another monster hunt.

When Felix woke up there was a note and glass of water sitting on the nightstand waiting for him. With a yawn Felix leaned over and grabbed the cup and note.

'Morning Felix, dont worry I slept in my office last night to give you some peace and quiet. And by the time you wake up we might still be out on another hunt, Hyunjin has a new echo location type sound device that could help us locate the base.
So we'll see you soon!'

-C.B

Felix smiled at the note, after nearly chugging the water he got out of bed and started to wander more throughout the house. He's been in nearly every room except for a few.

Those few being the members rooms. Changbin's (Which Han as added was pink and had a bunch of teddy bears which Felix found adorable.)

And Hyunjin actually lived in his art studio according to Lee Know, and Felix made it a goal to NEVER step foot back into that room unless it was ABSOLUTELY necessary.

Because last time he stepped in that room, Hyunjin nearly carved his skull out with an art tool. So yeah- he's just gonna steer clear of that room.

While he waited for the others to get back, Felix got hungry so he decided to make his classic dish that all his friends said back home were their favorite: Brownies.

Thankfully they had all the ingredients so Felix got right to work, hoping they'd be done by the time the others get back.

But when the others got back, and they seemed to all be slightly ticked off, Hyunjin threw his device onto the counter with a groan.

"We're not any closer than we were last time." Han explained to Felix.