5

"Hey you okay Mate?" The man asked Felix, who couldn't help but tackle the man in a hug, sure he was a complete stranger but right now all he needed was a hug.

The red haired boy was ready to attack but the male raised up a hand to stop him once he realized Felix was crying. "Now look what you did Hyunjin." The male lectured.

"That's not my fault Hyung! He's a fucking stranger in my art studio, I had to defend it some how." Hyunjin glared.

"Just go, take a walk or something. Go fight with Han or something for all I care." The male sighed as he ran his hand along Felix's back.

"Hey, it's okay. He's gone now, it's just me and you." The male said as Felix tightened his grip on the males waist. "Are you okay?" He asked, trying to pull away from the hug slightly to examine the boys face.

"I'm okay." Felix said lowly, shocking the other with how low Felix's voice is, despite his soft features.

"What's your name?" He asked Felix who hesitated for a split second. "Its okay I won't hurt you." The male added kindly.

"Felix. Lee Felix." Felix said pulling away from the hug to lean against the counter, pulling his knees to his chest.

"Well Felix, my name is Christopher, or Bangchan it's your choice." Bangchan smiled as he held out his hand.

Upon a closer look, Bangchan wore a half glove on his right hand, showing his skeleton tattoo at certain parts.

"Nice to meet you." Felix said shaking his hand.

"You have a cut on your cheek, want to get that bandaged up?" Bangchan asked as Felix brought his hands to his face where he felt a cut on his right cheekbone.

That red head- Hyunjin must have struck him with that damn tool. "Shall we get you cleaned up then we can talk hmm?" Bangchan asked as Felix nodded.