34

Felix ran up the front steps of Soobin's house, he figured that's where they would all be since his house it the biggest. Han stayed on the sidewalk and shot any sound monsters that dared to be in close distance.

"Felix holy shit!" Soobin gasped once he opened the door, he waisted no time in scooping the older boy in a hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Soobin whispered as Felix hugged the younger tightly.

"I'm glad you're okay too, how are the others?" Felix asked as Soobin motioned for Felix to follow him inside. "Wait, I have my friend with me from the Dark Dimension, he's here to help." Felix said motioning to Han to follow him.

"FELIX!" Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai all yelled as they scrambled up to tackle Felix into a hug. "We were so worried!" They all rambled on and on.

"Who's this?" Taehyun asked, motioning to the unknown boy also standing in their house, ready to start swinging.

"It's okay Tae, this is Han, my friend from the Dark Dimension, he's a tech wizard and was the one to get us back here." Felix explained and went into further detail on Han's skills.

"I also brought you guys some guns, but I only have 3 extra." Han said, he did have 5 but 2 were off limits, 1 was to charge the mirror to get home if Han needed to get back for any reason, and 1 was a tank-like gun which Han said had enough power to kill whatever base/boss they will face.

"Give them to Taehyun, Beomgyu and Kai." Felix said as Soobin gasped dramatically. "Sorry Soo but we need someone to stay behined and watch over Yeonjun until we can save him." Felix said as Soobin nodded in understandment.

"Will killing this mega beast bring back all the people already dead from the Sound Monsters?" Kai asked and Han hesitated.

"I do know." Han admitted, he's never really thought of what would happen to the people who died from the sound monsters.

"Okay, these are like- uh do you guys what nerf guns are?" Han asked, moving on with the task at hand. He handed the 3 the guns, he sighed in relief when they nodded.

"Okay these are just like these, but instead of foam bullets, they shoot rays of blue energy. So your going to point it at the sound monsters and just fire. Upon contact the sound monster should disintegrate." Han explained.