35

As if it was straight out of an action movie, the 5 of them ran through the streets with their guns, shooting any and every sound monster in their path.

But since they had no real idea where the base was, they were basically on a wild goose chase. And all they could really do is pray they stumble upon it.

"For once in my life, I wish Hyunjin was here." Han said to Felix, they could have used his Echolocation device to locate the base.

"Wow, never thought I'd hear those words leave your mouth." Both boys gasped as they heard a familiar voice, they turn to see Hyunjin standing "heroically" ontop of a car.

"Get off that car Hyunjin, we don't do that here!" Felix motioned for the red head to come down.

"You have no idea how long he's wanted to do that." Lee Know said joining Hyunjin's side along with Seungmin, the 3 of them locked and loaded with their guns.

"How did you guys get here?" Han asked, still in shock the rest of their members were in the Light Dimension.

"We wanted to find you guys to tell you we found a cure, but all we found were your notes on super charging a mirror. So we just searched for that and here we are." Lee Know explained.

"You found a cure? Does that mean I.N is okay?!" Felix asked in shock and Hyunjin nodded. "He's back at the base sleeping, the cure does a double on you and drains most of your energy for a few hours." He added as he pulled a liquid out of his pocket.

"Bangchan said to give this to you... for your friend." Hyunjin said handing the cure to Felix.

"I'll go find Tae." He said to Han before running off to pass off the cure, so they can save Yeonjun.

"Let me guess, you brought your Echolocation device to try and find the base?" Han asked Hyunjin.

"That! And, we sent Chan and Changbin to try and get a head start." Hyunjin said pulling the device out.

"They have no idea where they are going, so, probably not the smartest idea." Han sighed.