10

Felix really missed his bed, sure he was greatful to be sleeping in one rather than the cold street in an unknown city. But he missed how soft his own bed was.

Also, Han's room was filled with clocks, all ticking quietly, it was definitely bugging Felix. "How does Han sleep like this." He groaned.

He woke up the next morning to knocking on the door. "Hey, sorry I left my eye drops in here and it's too dark to walk through in the kitchen." Han laughed as he dug through his drawer.

Felix watched silently as Han tipped his head back and dropped 2 drops of the liquid into his eye.

"Also, uhh we don't have much food but feel free to make something. Or cook- if you know how." Han said, none of them were really good cooks.

"I can make you guys Pancakes?" Felix suggested as Han's eyes lit up, still watery from the drops. "Think of it as a thank you gift for letting me stay here." Felix said.

"Oh my god, I might cry!" Han said dramatically fanning his eyes. "We would love Pancakes! Come on!!" Han said grabbing Felix's arm and dragging him to the kitchen.

"Attention everyone! Felix is going to make us pancakes!" Han said as they all froze and turned to the 2.

"Here is our pantry. Do you have the stuff you need to make them?" Han asked hopefully as Felix's eyes scanned the shelf.

"Yeah, you guys want sprinkles?" Felix asked as Seungmin, I.N and Han all cheered. "Sprinkles it is!" Felix smiled as he gathered the ingredients needed.

"It'll be nice having someone who can cook around." Changbin said as he sat down next to Bangchan at the counter.

"If I get to stay. I'm sure Hyunjin wants me out of here." Felix said as Bangchan shook his head.

"Well don't worry, he won't be getting what he wants. Your more than welcome- if you can help defeat sound monsters." Bangchan said as Felix started flipping the Pancakes.

"Well, I was good at laser tag if that helps." Felix laughed.