15

"I brought tea." Bangchan said knocking on the bedroom door where Felix and Han talked quietly.

"Did you hear that Felix did amazing at the wearhouse!" Han said as Bangchan handed Felix the hot cup of tea, that smelled amazing.

"You were absolutely reckless I'll tell you that." Bangchan said switching the language as Felix's eyes widened.

"What? I cleared that place out of monsters!" Felix protested.

"Yeah and look what happened to you! What did you think would happen when you push your body that far!" Bangchan pointed out.

"Oh don't make that face, it's fine. I'M fine." Felix said, getting a bit bolder to speak up to the leader.

"We thought you were going to die! When Lee Know brought you back you were pale as a ghost!" Bangchan yelled.

"Well I didn't! I'm here aren't I!" Felix motioned to himself.

"You guys could have just told me to leave the room instead of switching the language." Han pouted as both of them ignored him.

"Look Felix, your on the team now, you need to be more careful. You'll always have one of us at your back, so it's best you stop overdoing it. We don't need another one of these incidents." Bangchan said leaving the room.

"Oh my gosh, YOU'RE IN THE TEAM NOW!" Han said hugging Felix tightly. "And Bangchan's definitely got a soft spot for you." Han said.

"He just yelled at me in English for being reckless." Felix said with a raised eyebrow.

"That means he cares! When me and Hyunjin bombed one of our 1st missions Bangchan was so pissed he locked himself in his office and wouldn't talk to us for days!" Han explained.

"For him to personally come talk to you is a big indicator!" Han said as Felix playfully rolled his eyes.

"Yeah sure." He said.