20

After departing ways with Soobin Felix decided to see if there was anything else around this area that could be useful, despite him not actually knowing what he was looking for at first.

Until he got to an abandoned bus stop, where he saw a board piled up with old posters. And 2 of them happened to catch his eye.

They were missing posters, similar to the ones that he saw he in the newspaper I.N was covering his head with when Felix first arrived at Straykids base.

But these ones were actual missing posters, and they just happen to be of 2 of the members of Straykids.

Hyunjin and Han

The 2 looked so young in the photos, Hyunjin was almost unrecognizable if it wasn't for the eyemole under his eye.

Snagging both posters off the wall and stuffing them into his pocket, he raced back to the straykids base, because he certainly had questions.

"Where have you been?" Lee Know asked with a mouthful of chicken as Felix basically tripped his way through the kitchen. "Do you want chicken?" Lee Know asked.

"Hey don't offer it! You're eating my damn chicken!" Changbin said as he whacked Lee Know upside the head.

"It's okay, I'll just cook something up later." Felix said not really giving them a second glance as he made his way to Bangchan's office

"Hey." Bangchan said as Felix nearly knocked the door down in the process of entering.

"Hey." Felix said exhaling deeply as he bent over trying to catch his breath, resting his hands on his knees momentarily.

"You good over there mate?" Bangchan asked a bit worried as Felix checked his pulse again, which the leader noticed he did alot.

"Yeah I'm fine, checking my pulse is just a habit." Felix explained, before resuming the task he came in here to do in the 1st place.

"Can I help you with something?" Bangchan asked as Felix dug through the newspaper that cluttered the couch.

"Aha! Got it." Felix said grabbing the paper. "No need, thanks Channie!" Felix gave him a reassuring smile before dashing back out the office.

"Channie?" Bangchan asked himself, no ones called him that, heck no one even addresses him as Chan.