4

Felix managed to get the door open wide enough for him to slip through, the first room was a storage room, it was lit in an orange tint glow.

The back room seemed to be a whole house, with a kitchen and many other rooms. He was walking down a hallway when he saw a person in one of the rooms. Felix mentally cursed as he tried to walk quietly so he wouldn't get noticed.

Until he stepped on a soda can.

The male's head snapped up as Felix's eyes widened in fear. The other male had dark purple hair that nearly covered his sharp eyes.

Felix didn't know the boy and wasn't gonna stick around to find out. He took off sprinting in the other direction.

He basically dove into a random room to hide, it turned out to be an art room with gorgeous paintings and sculptures.

"Wow, these would sell high back home." Felix whispered to himself.

"Who the hell are you?" A boy with blood red hair asked, holding a scalpel tool near Felix's face. "How did you get in here?!" He yelled, not giving Felix time to answer as he was grabbed by his throat.

"I-" Felix gasped as he tried to pry the hands off his neck before he actually stopped breathing. He managed to knee the red head in the gut and kick him off.

The 2 ended up in a fight, and Felix who's never fought a day in his life, lost pretty quickly. "I'll ask you again! Who are you and how did you get in here?!" The boy asked as he was straddling Felix's legs, holding him down.

Before the boy could carve out Felix's skull with that tool, a man in a suit pulled him off of Felix. "Will you cut it out!" The man yelled, pulling the red head up by his ear.

"Hey. You okay mate?" The male asked as he crouched down to be eye level with Felix, who was currently on the floor trying to catch his breath.