12

Lee Know was definitely more skilled when it came to fighting sound monsters, the warehouse was filled with those flying monsters and Lee Know dove right inside without hesitation.

Felix watched as Lee Know used his shield to hit and deflect any sound monster that came his way, using his other hand to shoot any other stray monsters.

"Okay I got this." Felix said as he lept into the warehouse, definitely not as cool as Lee Know looked. But it worked I guess, he fired the gum and hit the monster dead on.

But the more monsters he shot, the more he thought back to his friends back home. How much he needed to help them.

'Why couldn't you help them before? Why did you just ran and hide like a coward? Why did you just watch your friend take the hit for you.'

All those negative thoughts ran through Felix's hand as he started firing like crazy, killing every ghost in his sight, turning every-which direction.

Lee Know was starting to get more worried, something has definitely set the Aussie off, and there was no way he was gonna be part of it. So he quickly ran and hid until Felix was done.

And it wasn't until Felix had killed every sound monster in that wearhouse that he paused, his fingers shook as he brought them up to his neck. To check his pulse and make sure his heart is still actually beating.

"Hey." Lee Know approached him slowly and carefully, his voice soft and quietly, afraid any loud noise would send the boy into another firing frenzy.

Several moments before Felix momentarily snaps out of his crazed like trance, Lee Know gently places his hands on Felix's arms.

And like a rag doll Felix collapsed into Lee Know's arms. "Hey its okay, I gotcha." Lee Know as Felix released a deep breath.