13

Getting Felix back to home base on the motorcycle was definitely a challenge, the poor boy was definitely not okay. "Okay were here." Lee Know said helping Felix off the bike.

"Hey how was i- what happened?!" Changbin gasped at the sight of Lee Know helping Felix into the base, the yongers arm wrapped around Lee Know's shoulder as his walking was staggered.

"Somethings wrong. We'll be in my room." Lee Know said, Felix didn't say anything, he just kept his head down and eyes tightly shut.

But then out of nowhere, before they even made it close to the bedroom, Felix mumbles to Lee Know he's about to pass out. And as much as Lee Know wanted to tell Felix to hold on, he couldn't.

Felix had gone about 5 stages paler than before, so Lee Know eases him down against the wall and made Felix sit with his head between his knees.

"Its going to be okay." Lee Know said rubbing Felix's back gently. And for a split moment, Felix thought it was going to be okay.

Until he suddenly goes limp and faints into a heap on the floor. "Oh come on." Lee Know groaned as he scooped Felix and placed him over his shoulder.

"What happened?" Han asked in shock, nearly choking on his soda as he saw Lee Know carrying a unconscious Felix into the room.

"He freaked, something with those sound monsters triggered him." Lee Know sighed as he shooed Han off the bed so he can set Felix down.

"Well maybe being in action helped him remember something about his past!" Han said hopefully.

"Let's hope that's the cause. I don't think BangChan will be so eager to have him on the team if he ends up like this every time."

"Was he good atleast?" Han asked.

"He killed every sound monster in that wearhouse." Lee Know said as Han's jaw dropped. "And you know how full that place was of them."