37

"This ends now." Felix said to himself as he picked up his gun and using the end of the handle, smashed it against the mirror. It barely even dented the mirror.

As if it was Felix's first mission with Lee Know all over again, something in Felix's head just snapped and his actions became fueled by energy and rage.

He didn't know when, but at one point he had switched from using the end of his gun to straight up using his fist to punch the glass.

"Oi Felix!" Bangchan yelled running into the room, grabbing the youngers now bleeding hand. "Stop, you're going to hurt yourself." Bangchan said worridely.

"Why do you care?! It's not like I'm a straykids member!" Felix said as Bangchan felt his heart sting. "So why are you even here?" Felix asked.

"Not all Light is Good. And not all Dark is Evil." Bangchan said simply as he flipped his gun around and smacked it agaisnt the mirror, making more cracks.

Felix didn't say another word as he began using the end his own gun to help Bangchan smash the mirror.

Finally after several hits, the mirror shattered as red sound monsters swarmed into the room around them, it was like their vision was tinted red.

"FELIX!" Bangchan yelled grabbing onto the youngers arm. "Hold on!" Bangchan said before leading Felix out of the office.

Without another word, Felix pried his arm out of Bangchan's grasp and ran back to the main lobby to where the others were.

And Changbin, trying to square up with the Monster. "HEY! Monster, How dare you!" He shouted as he waved his bat away.

"My god." Bangchan sighed as he ran up and grabbed Changbin and started dragging him off. "Come on! Hey let me go!" He said trying to get out of Bangchan's grip.

"Bring it on!" He still tried to fight with the monster.