9

"Felix, would you be interested in helping us?" Bangchan asked Felix who nodded.

"Yes, I want too, I want to help, especially help my friend. The last thing I remember was him pushing me backwards away from the monster. I must have hit my head." Felix said, which was partially true.

"That might explain the memory loss, does your head still hurt?" Lee Know asked as Felix shook his head. "Do you remember where you last saw your friend at?" He asked as Felix shook his head again.

"Well, why don't you go down with Han and Lee Know to get some weapons that will work for you and Lee Know can fill you in on our plans." Bangchan said.

"Everyone else, back to what you were doing." Bangchan dismissed them all as Han took Felix's hand and led him down to the basement.

"This is my workshop! We have a bunch of weapons for your choosing!" Han said. "We found an energy source powerful enough to charge these weapons and destroy a sound monsters upon contact." Han explained.

"This one is mine." Han said holding up a small gun that wrapped around his knuckles and connects at his wrist. He then proceeded to explain who's weapons belongs to who.

"Can I try this one?" Felix asked as he held up a gun that looked like some sort of megaphone. It looked easy enough.

"Sure, it requires good percision tho." Han said as Felix nodded. "I'll see if Lee Know can take you out to try and fight a sound monsters before you join us on a Monster takedown." Han said.

"Well, I'm greatful you guys are letting me join. I don't think I have anywhere to go." Felix said, he did feel a bit bad for lying about loosing his memories, but he couldn't really just tell the truth.

"Oh right! Sleeping arrangements! You can sleep in my room! I'll bunk with Lee Know." Han offered.

"Really?! Are you sure? Because I don't mind taking a couch." Felix said, feeling bad Han would give up his room for a new boy he just met.

"Ofcourse! I hardly sleep in my bed. I usually crash in Lee Knows room because we're going over plans together." Han said.