36

Quickly catching up with the others, Felix followed after Hyunjin who was using his device to track down the base. "I think, we just hit the jackpot." Hyunjin said.

"Wow, funny seeing you guys here." The group turned to see Changbin and Bangchan running up to them, Felix immediately turned his gaze to the floor, not wanting to hold eye contact with Bangchan.

"Glad to see you didn't get lost." Han said, still a bit ticked off at the leader but just shook his head and turned to Felix. "What even is this place?" Han asked.

"Actually- it's the Cheesecake Factory." Felix said.

All of their jaws dropped, what are the odds. "Is the Cheesecake inside still edible?" Han asked as Lee Know whacked the younger in the back of the head.

"We'll consider that an option after this." Felix said before checking his pulse once more, he then charge for the door, kicking it with enough force to knock it right off its hinges.

"Well come on guys!" Changbin said running inside after the Lighter, only to crash right into Felix, who's feet were basically glued to the floor at the sight infront of them.

A giant ear?

As crazy as it sounded, a giant grayish ear floated in the air, with what looked like hundreds of sound monsters floating around it.

"Stay here, and kill as many sound monsters in this room as you can." Felix said as he ran off past the giant ear further down the hall.

Sure they found the base and the main source, but that didn't explain how the sound monsters were in both dimensions, there had to be another portal or something.

And just like he thought, there was a glowing red and blue mirror in one of the back office.