8

"Fucking finally. I say we throw him back out on the streets." Hyunjin said snapping his book closed and waving it at the boy.

"Why don't we 1st find out why he's here." Han said as Hyunjin rolled his eyes, ofcourse Han would do anything to disagree against him.

"Well he got through the door because I.N forgot to lock it." Bangchan said. "Now, where do you come from?" Bangchan asked.

"I- I don't remember. Everything before today is a blur." Was the best lie Felix could come up with. Faking dementia seems easier than explaining he's from the Light Dimension.

"Well what do you remember." Lee Know asked curiously, they seemed to buy the lie.

"A red flash, a monster of some sort. It was chasing me- and my friends!" Felix said, remembering the incident that occurred meer hours ago.

"The sound monsters." Seungmin groaned. "Those red things are like an infection disease, they poison your head and drive you crazy and make you scream until they take your voice." Seungmin explained.

'I thought they just take your voice away.' Felix thought to himself. Guess these monsters were worse then he thought.

"Well lucky you stumbled your way right into the laps of the Monster Hunters!" Han said motioning to them.

"Your monster hunters?" Felix asked as they nodded.

"Sorta, Hans built a bunch of technology based weapons that can 'kill' the sound monsters." Changbin said.

"You should join us! It would be good to have another person on the team!" Han said.