11

"Oh he's still here. Don't you have a bus to catch or something?" Hyunjin said entering the kitchen to see Felix dishing out plates of pancakes.

"I don't know any of the bus routes." Felix said with a shrugg as he dished up another plate of pancakes. "But I made you pancakes." Felix said.

"You've got to try them Hyung! They're so good!" I.N said with a mouthful of food.

"Fine." Hyunjin said taking a seat next to I.N as he cut into his plate of pancakes and took a bite. He got to admit they were pretty good.

But he wasn't gonna say it out loud. "They're okay, definitely beats all the crap food we eat on a daily basis." Hyunjin said.

"That was a backhanded compliment but hey atleast it was a compliment." Felix shrugged as he handed Bangchan his plate.

After breakfast and Felix basically arguing with Bangchan over doing the dishes, Felix was to head out with Lee Know to a location they know has some sound monsters.

"You ready?" Lee Know said handing a motorcycle helmet to Felix who nodded. "You have a bike?" Felix asked.

"Its faster, unless you want to be running more than we already have too." Lee Know said as Han came running up to them.

"Here, take these." He said handing the 2 each a pair of headphones. "They block out the sound monsters so you can't get infected as easily." Han said, showing Felix how to turn them on.

"Perfect, let's get going." Lee Know said grabbing his shield, it glowed blue with the same power that charged all their weapons.

The ride to the old abandoned warehouse was short, but it would probably take longer if they were on foot.

"You ready." Lee Know said giving Felix one final run down on how to kill a sound monster.