21

"Han!" Felix said once he found the other in the basement with Lee Know. Han was tampering with his pistol gun while Lee Know was trying to decompose one of Han's many clocks.

"Whaaaa?" Han asked as he didn't look up from his pistol until Felix slammed the posters on the desk infront of him. "Oh." Han said at seeing the photo.

"Why are you guys missing kids?!" Felix asked as Han picked up Hyunjins photo.

"Damn that's a YOUNG photo of Hyunjin. I'm so gonna use this as blackmail." Han laughed, completely ignoring Felix's question.

"JISUNG!" Felix called out in anger, causing both boys go freeze, Lee Know dropping his tools as his eyes widened.

"How do you know that name?" Han asked, standing up so he was face to face with Felix.

"Yeah- imma go before I get soaked in blood." Lee Know said picking up his dropped tools and racing out of the room, neither of the other 2 looking away from eachother.

"How. Do. You. Know. That. Name?" Han asked again causing Felix to point at the missing poster nervously, he might not have known Han for long but he never thought the boy could get this scary.

"Its on the poster, so I guessed that's your name-" Felix tried to explain, but was cut off by Han yelling.

"WELL THIS POSTER IS A LIE! I WAS NEVER MISSING!" He yelled. "I WAS IN CLASS WHEN THE 1ST WAVE OF SOUND MONSTERS ATTACKED, AND MY FAMILY CHOSE TO FLEE AND LEAVE ME BEHIND!" Han cried out, tears threatening to spill.

"I was alone for 3 years, and during that time my family never searched for me, or sent anyone out to look for me." He said sadly.

"I'm so sorry." Felix said pulling Han into a tight hug as the boy broke down into tears, clutching Felix's waist tightly.

"I was abandoned." Han sobbed.

"Is that how you ended up here?" Felix asked softly, running his hand along Han's back.

"Yeah, Bangchan found me hiding out from the sound monsters and together we created a plan to kill these monsters." Han explained.

"You were the original straykids."