27

For the next few days none of them left the house, let alone their workspaces, all of them working harder then ever, scanning over every textbook for information on a cure.

Before, Felix wanted a cure for Yeonjun but now the straykids members have one of their own on the line.

And they were actually making good progress, Han was able to transform the energy source of their weapons into a tiny sphere, now if he can heat the energy source enough he can possibly turn it into a safe and edible liquid.

(I don't think that's how science actually works but just go with it. This is a magical dimension switching book with red sound monsters.)

"This has to work." Hyunjin said as he was helping Felix move some of Han's gear into his art studio to give him more experimental room.

"It will don- crap." Felix said as his wallet fell out of his pocket onto the floor.

"Oh I got it." Hyunjin said setting the box down and picking it up. Accidentally opening it right up to Felix's I.D "Lee Yongbok, born September 15, 2000." Hyunjin read aloud jokingly but then his smile instantly faded at what was next.

"Member of the Light Dimension." He said in shock and anger. "I- you're a lighter?" He asked as Felix froze.

"Hyunjin- please. Let's talk about this." Felix pleaded as he tried to take his wallet back buy Hyunjin slapped his hand away.

"So you've just been lying to us this whole time about who you are! I bet you don't even have amnesia!" Hyunjin yelled.

"Okay, fine I don't have amnesia but it was the only lie I could think of, it's not like I could tell you I was from the Light Dimension. You guys would have kicked me out, or worse killed me!" Felix said.

"I can't believe I was beginning to trust you. I knew you Lighters were as awful as the stories went." Hyunjin snapped.

"I should have done this long ago." He said and with one swift kick, sent Felix crashing through the window.