29

"Everyone else inside now." Bangchan said to the others who all nodded but one. "Han I'm serious, we can't be wasting time like this."

"You can't kick Felix out, we need all the help we can get! And he's proven himself to be useful and helpful to us." Han fired back.

"I.N got infected because of Felix!" Bangchan argued. "That's not his fault, Seungmin told me the only time I.N could have been infected was when the 3 of them were seperated! So it's not Felix's fault or anyones!" Han pointed out.

"Han, I'm serious get inside. We have work to do." Bangchan said and it was clear he wasn't messing around.

Han hesitated before following Bangchan inside, leaving Felix alone outside, with a frustrated sigh he turned on his heels as he walked off away from the base.

Once Han returned inside he stormed down to the basement and started packing up all of his equipment.

"What are you doing?" Changbin asked as Han continued to load files into bags.

"I'm leaving." Han said as they all looked at him like he was crazy. "What?!" Bangchan asked as Han turned to glare at his so called leader.

"I won't let you make this wrong choice for us all.. I might not have known Felix for long but I trust him." Han said.

"And like I've said before! He's proven himself worthy to be on this team! He's killed more sound monsters in these past few weeks than Hyunjin and Changbin combined!" Han yelled.

"But if you can't see that, and your choosing to kick him out because he has a different home than us. Then I'm leaving with him." Han declared.

"Han, you can't. We need you to help I.N." Hyunjin begged as he grabbed Han's hand.

"Is that the ONLY reason you want me to stay, you gonna go back to hating me after I.N gets better?!" Han asked ripping his hand out of Hyunjin's grasp.

"Don't worry I left all the notes on the cure. Lee Know is smart enough to carry this out without me." Han said.