33

"Do you think this will work?" Felix asked as he lead Han to where the mirror was, they had finally found a way to try and open the teleporting part of the mirror back up.

"It has too." Han smiled as he shrugged his large duffle bag off his shoulder and onto the floor gently infront of the mirror.

He then began powering up his gun. "You might want to step back." Han said flipping a switch on his gun as he held down the trigger.

A stream of blue energy shot towards the mirror, but instead of bouncing off the glass, the mirror seemed to absorb the energy.

"I think that should do it." Han sighed as he finally lowered his weapon. "You ready?" He asked as Felix held his hand out to the other.

"Are you?" Felix asked as Han hesitated but locked hands with the Lighter.

"I'm terrified." He whispered. "I'm always terrified, I may act like I know what I'm doing but the truth is I don't." Han admitted as he grabbed all their stuff.

"Well anything that happens, we'll face it together." Felix said as Han nodded. They counted down from 3 and took a step towards the mirror.

And then another

Then another

And another

Then, they felt a gust of wind blow past them. "It worked." Han gasped as he looked around in shock. They were back in the store where Felix first fell through the mirror

They were in the Light Dimension.  "WE DID IT!" Han yelled jumping on Felix. "Okay okay whats our first step?" Han asked once he calmed down.

"1st, we need to find my friends. Soobin said this Dimension was now filled with Sound Monsters, so we can use all the help we can get." Felix said, knowing Han had some old weapons he brought with him in his bag.