22

"Do you know the deal about the others?" Felix asked sitting on Han's bed, Han leaning his head on the Aussie's lap.

"We found Hyunjin right after me and Bangchan formed our plan. We were testing out the 1st band of weapons we use today.

Some how we stumbled into Hyunjin's "base." Yeah- he tried to kill me, and he would have succeeded if Bangchan didn't stop him and explain our plan.

And as much as I didn't like the idea, Bangchan recruited Hyunjin to join our group Straykids." Han said.

"And it's mostly the same story for everyone else, and it happened to be people from missing posters. Though we never found one for Lee Know or Changbin." Han added.

"And how long has it been since this group started?" Felix asked as Han had to pause to think about it.

"2017." He said as Felix's jaw dropped. So it's been roughly 8 years since the sound monsters attacked the dark dimension?! And the sound monsters JUST reached the Light Dimension.

"IT'S BEEN 8 YEARS?!" Felix blurted, startling Han. "Yeah? You didn't know that? Your memory is THAT blurry?" Han asked.

"I guess. Or it just didn't occur we've been dealing with it for that long." Felix said quickly to cover up his slip up.

Thankfully Han's watch started beeping, which thankfully was a change in topic. "Oh time for drops." Han said getting off the bed and grabbed the bottle from his dresser.

And just like last time Felix watched Han tilt his head back and dropped 2 drops into his eye. "If you don't mind me asking, what are they for?" Felix asked once Han was done.

"Oh it was an accident when I was younger, now I have to take these or else I'll loose my sight in this eye." Han said. "But thankfully its nothing too serious." He added quickly.