3

Felix had come to the conclusion- a whole whopping 2 hours later of walking and hiding, he was somehow in the Dark Dimension. And somehow teleported here by some 1 way mirror.

This world was split up by 2 dimensions; Lights and Darks. And there was no real way to teleport between dimensions anymore.

Felix was born and raised in the Light Dimension, so the fact he was suddenly in the Dark Dimension left him speechless.

Time seemed to work differently than in the Light Dimension, because while it was barley the afternoon there, it was almost pitch black here.

Which thankfully ment there weren't that many people outside, because if anyone saw Felix; Who stuck out like a sore thumb with his bright and fancy clothes. He would definitely get into trouble.

"If I'm stuck here I should find something to wear." Felix said wiping the tears the refused to stop falling down his cheeks.

So he walked down the empty street, taking in the scenery around him. It was much more dark and gloomy than the Light Dimension.

Felix finally found a clothing store that wasn't chained shut. He didn't have any money but maybe he could negotiate with the owner or something. The shops name was Oddinary.

With a grunt Felix pulled the heavy door open and pulled out his phone flashlight, it was the only thing his phone could do. There was absolutely NO service in this damn dimension.

He looked at all the black clothes on the racks and found a bunch of stylish clothes which suprised him. But there wasn't really someone behind the counter so he couldn't exactly pay.

"Oh well." Felix said entering a changing room and switching his clothes. He also found a hair tie he wore on his writst for Yeonjun, and tied half of his hair up, letting his bangs fall against the sides of his fagave.

He started to explore the store, something seemed off about it. He looked through the tinted fog mirrors in the back. But what caught his interest was the big sliding door.

And the obvious lever that opened the door. "Man how do people open this everyday?" Felix grunted as he had to use 2 hands to push the lever up.