16

It didn't take Felix long to recover and before he knew it, he was back out in the feild. They had spent the past few days tracking down the location with the highest number of sound monsters

"Remember, were trying to the big boss." Seungmin said as he stood on the rear rods of the bicycle Felix was riding. "And damn how are you so fast on this thing?" He asked.

"No clue." Felix shrugged, but it was probably because he used to ride his bike to classes back home, and since he was normally almost late, he would have to pedal quickly.

He wondered if the kids in the Dark Dimension ever went to school. "I.N shouldn't be too far behind." Seungmin said more to himself.

"Is this the place?" Felix as he pressed down on the break bar as they skidded to stop in front of what looks like an abandoned school.

Guess that answered Felix's questions.

"According to Han's directions, yep were here." I.N said arriving next to them.

"Have you guys ever studied one of these things?" Felix asked as they pulled out their pair of headphones.

"Han's tried but it's almost nearly impossible to trap one and poke at it without destroying it." Seungmin said trying to open the door.

"Here, move out of the way." Felix said as he pushed past the 2 and kicked the door open. "There." He smiled as Seungmin's and I.N's jaws dropped.

"Wow, you're so cool Felix-hyung." I.N said in awe.

"I try." Felix laughed as Seungmin pulled out his camera and snapped a photo, causing Felix to flinch from the bright flash.

"That's totally going on the board!" Seungmin said pulling out the polaroid photo and placing it in his pocket.

"I don't get to see it?" Felix whispered as they advanced down the hallway, weapons drawn and ready to shoot.

"When it goes on the board." Seungmin and I.N said at the same time.