39

"You did it!" Soobin and the rest of the lighters yelled as the met the rest of them outside the Cheesecake Factory. (And yes Han managed to snag a slice or two.)

"Your so bad ass hyung!" Beomgyu admitted as the others agreed. Bangchan was sorta shocked at the scene. He never pictured Felix being one of the oldest members of a group when he was one of the youngest when he was with straykids.

"So, what now?" Changbin asked them as they all froze, no one really thought of the next step, or what would come after.

"We go home. See how I.N is doing." Hyunjin said and the rest of the Straykids members nodded. "And you 2?" He asked Felix and Han.

"Im sorry but, this is my home." Felix stated, and plus he had to go visit Yeonjun.

"And I want to stay with Felix. There's nothing really left for me to explore in the Dark Dimension now that it's clear my parents aren't looking for me." Han admitted.

"But I know how to manipulate mirrors, so I'll visit whenever you need me too." Han said. Felix really couldn't believe Han was making this decision so quickly, and with such confidence.

"It won't be when we need you to, but when we want to see you okay?" Bangchan said hugging Han tightly.

"Take care Ji." Lee Know said hugging Han once Bangchan let go of him. And one by one the rest of the members hugged Han goodbye.

"And who can forget you. Mr Superstar." Lee Know added as he grabbed Felix's hand and spun him around in a circle.

"Its been a pleasure." Lee Know smiled sadly as Felix tried his hardest to give him a happy smile.

"Indeed it has." Felix said, not really knowing what else to say.

"Hey." Bangchan said once the others said their goodbyes to Felix and started back towards the boutique with the mirror.

"If Han does decide to visit us back home. Feel free to tag along with him." Bangchan smiled.

"I'll see what I can do." Felix smiled.

Odd Series: Odd Noise

Book 1

|
v

Book 2 coming soon!

(Hey guys it's Dandy, sorry for the Anticlimactic ending, I only chose to end the book like this because the 2nd book will start off during the same time span of this book, so there won't be any drastic time jump!)

Anyways thank you for reading and I'll see you soon!