6

Bangchan lead Felix down the same hallway he ran down when he 1st got here. When they passed by the room Felix saw the man in, the same purple hair male jumped out, swinging a golf club aiming directly for Felix's head.

"Absolutely not." Chan said catching the club meters before it knocked Felix right the fuck out. "Lee Know it's okay. He's not a threat." Bangchan said as Lee Know looked Felix up and down.

"This is Felix, Felix this is Lee Know." Bangchan introduced the 2 as Felix held his hand out for Lee Know to shake.

"Nice to meet you sunny." Lee Know said taking Felix's hand and spinning him in a circle, giving him a dazzling smile.

"Nice to meet you too." Felix smiled back, greatful someone else was somewhat nice to him.

"1st off, clean up those soda cans before someone gets hurt. And 2nd give Changbin his bat back before he kicks your ass again." Bangchan said straighting out his jacket as he lead Felix further down the hall.

Right before they entered the office, Felix caught sight of Hyunjin sitting on one of the pillars above the staircase. He glared at the 2 before taking a bite of his apple.

They arrived in the office as Bangchan had Felix sit on the desk as he looked around for his spare 1st aid kit. "So, how did you manage to get in here? The door is locked and can only be open by key?" Bangchan asked as he dug through drawers.

"It wasn't? I just pushed up the lever, it was quite heavy though." Felix said as Bangchan sighed deeply and facepalmed.

"That was I.N forgetting to lock the damn door. Ugh kids." Bangchan as the door swung open. "Speaking of I.N." He said pointing to the couch in the office.

There sat a person, sleeping with a news paper over his head. "Get up." Bangchan said pulling the newspaper off his face before setting it on the desk next to Felix.

The boy, who he guessed was I.N  got up with a frown as he was about to curse out Bangchan for waking up him up, but then he caught sight of Felix.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"Felix." Bangchan said still digging through his desk.

I.N leaned closer to Felix, their faces almost meters apart. Honestly Felix thought that I.N might just sock him in the face.

But he just grabbed the newspaper and grumbled something along the lines of:  "Don't wake me up again." As he flopped back down onto the couch.

"Sorry about him, he's normally not that moody." Bangchan apologized, but it fell upon deaf ears as Felix's attention was on the front page of the missing newspapers headline.

'MISSING PERSON.'

And that boy looked identical to I.N