17

Despite Seungmin and I.N being the 2 youngest in the gang, they were intensely serious during missions. It was almost intimidating.

But it was clear they were also impressed by Felix's skills with shooting. "That's the weapon you picked?" I.N asked once he saw Felix's gun.

"Yeah, why? Is something wrong?" Felix asked as they hid behind as wall, a sound monsters approaching infront of them.

"That takes alot of percision, that used to be my old weapon, but I could never get a clear shot with it. So I switched." He said holding up his tazer like bat.

"Oh really, I didn't find it that difficult?" Felix mumbled to himself as he peeked out from his hiding spot, seeing the sound monster was at a close enough distance.

He raised his gun and after taking a deep breath, pulled the trigger, hitting the sound monster dead on as it dissolved upon contact.

"Well you definitely make it look easy." Seungmin said as the quietly ran down the hall to catch up with I.N who had gone another way.

"I... whew- you guys should have gone that way, there were definitely more sound monsters there." I.N pouted as he tried to catch his breath as he placed his gun back into his belt.

"Sorry I.N, why don't you take a break and let us handle the firing." Felix suggested as I.N nodded, his pout turing into a greatful smile.

"Thanks hyung." I.N said as he followed behind the 2 of them as they walked farther down the hallway.

"Hyunjin and Changbin have had no luck finding the source behined the sound monsters." I.N said a moment later.

"Then all of this is pointless! No matter how many we kill, they just keep reappearing! And the longer these things are around the more people get infected and die!" Seungmin said throwing his bat to the ground.