38

Felix grabbed the large gun off of Han's side and hoisted it onto his shoulder. He flipped off the safety and pointed the gun to the giant ear.

"Felix?" Han asked as Felix ignored them all and pulled the trigger, a surge of blue energy shot out of the gun and made direct contact with the sound monsters.

Realizing that gun might not have enough power to kill the sound monster, Han pulled out his pistol and started firing along side Felix.

The others got the message and who ever had a firing gun began shooting at the sound monster.

Time seemed to move in slow motion as Felix could feel the energy course through him as Han place his hand on Felix's back to keep the younger from falling backwards.

And then suddenly, a loud explosion boomed right infront of them, knocking them all on their ass, the gun landing right ontop of Felix, also knocking the wind out of him.

"We did it." Lee Know gasped as he looked around to see no sound monsters, unlike the previous moment when the red monsters swarmed their sight.

"Holy shit we did it!" Hyunjin said sitting up, gasping in joy as he looked around. "Well more of Felix- Wait Felix?" The red head gasped.

Han was holding a now unconscious Felix in his arms. "Felix, can you hear me?!" Han asked in a panicked tone as he shook the blondes shoulders.

"Felix, come on, wake up!" Seungmin said joining Han's side. Soon all the members were surrounding the blonde boy, trying to wake him up.

Finally the Lighter opened his eyes slowly, letting his body relax into Han's arms. "Di-Did we complete the mission?" He asked softly as Bangchan could feel his heart sting.

"Yeah, we did it. All thanks to you." Bangchan said with a sigh of relief.