26

"How could this even happen?" Changbin asked, they had all been so careful on their hunts.

"It must have been the school mission the 3 of us went on." Seungmin said as Bangchan sighed sadly and buried his face in his hands.

"I DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE!" I.N screamed through his fingers as he cried harder, now covering his ears to try and block out the sound of his own voice out.

"I'll go get our headphones!" Han said quickly running off to grab them, they have no real idea if I.N was contagious or not but it was better to be safe than sorry.

At the sight of the yonger, Hyunjin wanted to run in and hold him. He didn't want I.N to be alone in times like this. But right as he was going too enter, Bangchan and Changbin held him back

"Hyunjin you can't." Changbin said as Hyunjin tried to pull free. "I'll have my headphones it's fine." Hyunjin pleaded once Han had given them all their activated headphones.

"These headphones are built to protect us from sound monsters, not infected people. Being around I.N could put us all at risk and we can't afford anymore of us getting infected." Bangchan said.

"Please. Hyungs please." Hyunjin begged. "Just let me hold him." He said, his eyes starting to water.

"I'm sorry." Bangchan held his ground and Hyunjin crumbled to the floor as he burst out sobbing, still clutching onto Changbin's hand.

It was truly a heartbreaking scene to witness.

"Were going to find a cure." Felix said with determination in his voice. They now needed one more than ever.

"I'll get to work." Han said as Minho quickly followed after him to help. Seungmin, Bangchan, and Changbin going to bring more work books from Bangchan's office.

Hyunjin still stayed on the floor infront of the now closed and locked (from the outside) bedroom door that I.N was currently in.

"Hyung, were going to save him. I promise." Felix whispered as he crouched down to Hyunjin's level. "Now get up." He said.