28

Thankfully the fall wasn't far, but landing on the ground still hurt like a bitch. Hyunjin easily jumped out of the window after him, expect he landed on his feet rather than his back.

"Guys?!" Han yelled as the others ran outside to the 2. "Hyunjin are you crazy?! What are you doing?!" Han yelled at the red head.

"No! I'm not crazy, I was right all along! Felix has tricked us all!" Hyunjin said showing them all the I.D.

"You're from the Light Dimension?" Bangchan asked as Felix coughed, trying to regain his breath back.

"Chan please, let me explain." Felix wheezed out as he stood to his feet, damn that fall was definitely going to leave a bruise.

"I am from the Light Dimension, and I ended up here after falling through some one-way teleporting mirror. Then I found myself here and I couldn't just tell you guys because I was scared!" Felix tried to justify.

"And why were you so interested in a cure hmm?" Minho asked a scowl on his face, he was hurt though because he deeply trusted Felix.

"I told you! I want to help. And I still want to help, I have no way of getting home so while I'm here I would still continue to help-" Felix started.

"No."

"What?" Felix asked, his eyes wide with shock as Bangchan stepped forward.

"You are not welcome in Straykids, I will not let you put my family in anymore harm." Bangchan said. "You need to leave immediately." He said seriously.

"Hyung we can't just leave him! He apologized, he truly ment no harm right!" Han said also stepping forward.

"Han, I said no, I will not risk anyone's else's safety." Bangchan said calmly.

"He's a Lighter, and if his plan was to hurt us, wouldn't he have done it already." Han said pointing to Felix who nodded.

"Do you really not believe me?" Felix asked sadly.

"Maybe once I did, but not now." Bangchan and Felix swore he could hear his own heart crack.